Re: Close to the end of Season-4: What is your level, rank ?

by SS_Mabezan

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

@NaRnIaaa Then they are better "CATCH UP" ! Standard smile 

Message 11 of 18 (337 Views)

@asukojo 374, Platinum 4, 110 - Still a model of inconsistency, I try to make up for it by being a good squad mate.
Message 12 of 18 (331 Views)

★★★ Expert

Er, I think I'm level 186 or so?  Dunno, but leveling plenty for Apex packs.  Did all the events and battle pass, etc.

For ranked, I was going to go try past Gold IV, which is where I got starting late in Season 4 prior to the split.  But then they put King's Canyon RNG and solo play map in after the split.  After that, I ran around abandoning my team until I got to Gold IV again, then quit ranked.

Mostly, I should say because they put placing top 5, 5 times in ranked as a weekly challenge.  So now I'm doing the same thing until I get my 5 games in, then quitting again.  It's not hard, though, even if it does make playing miserable.  But King's Canyon already did that anyway.

Message 13 of 18 (310 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Level 180-ish, BP maxed, Gold 3. Playing less and less, near zero incentive to spend hours on Apex. At least I got to try out some of my other games.. 🤔 

Message 14 of 18 (299 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Level:205(yeah finally lvl 200)

Ranked:What?

Battle pass:yeah,about that..

Nothing much this season best achievement of this season(not overall kd) probably is that i finally broke 1 k/d this season and i have been trying for like three seasons

Just took a break from april 12 and havent played since,Im itching to return but i want to complete the 1 month mark on the exact day s5 starts

And i just found the perfect main,Loba

Message 15 of 18 (279 Views)

@asukojo I'm some place in the 450-460 range. I did not really play a lot of ranked. This season, I got consumed with Duos..

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 16 of 18 (256 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Didn't play much because of smurfs everywhere in every mode. Didn't know it's so hard to fix one problem.

Message 17 of 18 (230 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

It's probably best they don't increase it, as being that level should be a badge of embarrassment enough.

Go any higher and alerts will be sent to your immediate friends and family to stage an intervention.

Message 18 of 18 (199 Views)