Close to deleting this game

by 1ronKeys

Original Post

Re: Close to deleting this game

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Same.. Especially king's canyon, hate that map. 

Message 51 of 58 (326 Views)

@1ronKeys Yep, laggy servers, insta melted, slow motion servers etc.
Wraith with R99 every single game. I'm going to take a break and play something else. Not sure what though, i dont like MW and bored of BFV.
Message 52 of 58 (287 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@xx_Dante2k_xx Yeah BFV has long run it's course. I need a new BF game ASAP.
Message 53 of 58 (280 Views)

@GRiPSViGiL I need a new game asap lol. Dont know what to play.
Message 54 of 58 (275 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Close to deleting the game is as close as Respawn giving a * about you or any player. They don't care, but keep dreaming

Message 55 of 58 (271 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@Xebulin wrote:

Close to deleting the game is as close as Respawn giving a * about you or any player. They don't care, but keep dreaming

Tbf respawn probably care. Ea probably dont.

But just voicing my frustration in the only place it matters. 

Other people may relate and feel some kind of relief that it's not just them feeling this way.

And seeing as it's official platform and ea reps are here if they see lots of people sharing same thoughts and thus leaving it could be an indicator of why others who leave also do. And potentially eve n if small lead to positive changes in the game even if I've left.

Message 56 of 58 (240 Views)

★ Guide

u wont 

Message 57 of 58 (219 Views)

★★ Pro

Yeah I think the biggest issue here is that we don't have many options when it comes to similar games. That's probably the only reason some people still stick around hoping that they fix the game. If I had more options I would've quit this game ages ago and never look back. In the end a bad game is a bad game and I think it's too late to save it really. They had their time to shine and they screwed it up, they refused to listen. Almost no one is even streaming it and it's starting to become irrelevant because of the sour taste it left in people's mouths. I'm rarely playing nowadays as it is cause it's just too much effort and I've vowed never to pay a cent again either. Mark my words, this game will be dead as soon as something similar hits the shelves. 

Message 58 of 58 (211 Views)