Clive Barker's Undying fans revived the game! EA help!

by CBUndying2016

Original Post

Clive Barker's Undying fans revived the game! EA help!

★★ Novice

Hello, dear Electronic Art, I am a representative of the only live community for the game!  We are outraged! Our Association of fans of the game for 4 years, we finally reached our goal and returned to the game multiplayer mode. Our name is Clive Barker's Undying Renewal! The game still gets excellent ratings in 2020! Let's start collecting money on kickstarter. I live in Russia, and I don't know any other fundraising sites in the United States anymore, but I think the point is clear! We have a professional actor of the Moscow drama theater in our team. we are already recording an appeal for you! Look at the RE2 Remake! It became a hit! And Clive Barker's Undying received excellent ratings(85 out of 100). Clive Barker himself wants the sequel to come out! EA sales will be great. Even you in the company still have fans of this game! Why not release a sequel! We were already desperate, professional actor Sergey Tikhomirov joined our team, and we have already started making a sequel in the form of a modification. On the old game engine, but we will not even pull this level! You same perhaps wrote fans! Fans you themselves voluntarily.

Waiting for an answer! We are all waiting and hoping for you! You can make great games, as we saw in 2001! And the Undying trailer is a masterpiece!

Message 1 of 6 (828 Views)

Re: Clive Barker's Undying fans revived the game! EA help!

Community Manager

Hey @CBUndying2016 believe it or not but Undying is my favourite game of all time.

As it stands I am not aware of any plans for the game to be re-mastered or rereleased and I believe that it would not be possible to crowdfund one.

The good news is that the game is available on GOG: https://www.gog.com/game/clive_barkers_undying

I will pass your feedback on.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (736 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you very much. We are already recording a video appeal to Electronic Arts. The game is 20 years old, and more people watch it on YouTube than many videos about NFS Heat!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 6 (728 Views)

★★ Novice

Can you help us promote our video message from fans? Or can you send our video when it's ready to Electronic Arts so that the Studio employees can see it? The video message will be ready very soon! We have been reviving the game for 4 years, we need your help!

Message 4 of 6 (724 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @CBUndying2016 if you are looking to use EA assets then you would need to have permission to do so.

The best thing to do is to take a read of this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-request-permission-for-ea-games-content/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 6 (686 Views)

★★ Novice

We are not going to use Ea assets. We distribute our mod for the game for free. We advise everyone to buy the game. We do not distribute pirated game repacks. We've been waiting for a response from EA about Clive Barker's Undying for 20 years. Last year, the usual review of the game Clive Barker's Undying has already collected 220,000 views 20 years after the release of the game! The game is remembered, the game is loved, and we need an answer from EA. Hundreds of thousands of fans are waiting for the game to continue! Where's the sequel? Why is there no development? Reviews this game is watched by hundreds of thousands of people after 20 years of its release. And they do not want to develop a continuation) Why? Hundreds of thousands of people are waiting for you EA news about the beginning of the development of the continuation) thank You for this masterpiece, but we are waiting for the continuation of the story of Patrick Galloway on Frostbite or Unreal Engine 4.

Message 6 of 6 (666 Views)