Classic Need For Speed titles for Origin???

by IronSightNoScope

Original Post

Re: Classic Need For Speed titles for Origin???

★★ Novice

until they give us a way to buy these beautiful masterpieces again, the dolphin emulator for gamecube is a very solid way to play these games again for anyone who needs to enjoy these classics once more. its the easiest of the emulators for 6th gen consoles to use, if you have a half decent computer then even the sound quality is up to par. i think the emulator requires a minimum of a 2gb graphics card. my setup is;

rog strix b450-f gaming mobo

ryzen5 2600 (6 core 12 thread)

radeon rx580 8GB OC

RAM 16GB corsair vengeance 3200mhz

Thermaltake smart series 700W 80plus

512GB samsung SSD as boot drive

4TB HDD

this emulator runs perfect with these games, the killer soundtrack they put together with these games even plays unhindered on my system. if interested there are plenty of guides online for how to install dolphin emulator, i dont want my message to be removed so im not going to put a link on here, i'll consider putting a link in a seperate reply, i just dont want to get banned. and if i had the option to pay for these games i would GLADLY buy each one of them. but as of now we're all stuck emulating them... thank you for taking the time to read my comment, i hope it was insightful. 

Message 11 of 16 (238 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

If you're interested in playing all those classic need for speed games, take a look at this!!!! if you cant click the link then copy it to your browser

[Removed by CM. Please do not share links such as this @PunchesXbabieS

Message 12 of 16 (236 Views)

★★ Novice

this link is finishing up, EA, please lut us give you money!!!!!! we want to play these amazing games and we would all buy them!!!

Message 13 of 16 (220 Views)

★★ Novice

please be sure to leave a like or comment if you enjoy some classic nfs!!! i just wanna know people are having fun!!!

Message 14 of 16 (206 Views)

★★ Novice

nevermind smh they took it down.. ill find a better way to supply it

Message 15 of 16 (186 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @PunchesXbabieS please do not share links to files that are of questionable origin.

Also, please do not bump older threads such as this.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 16 of 16 (161 Views)