Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Classes

by SofaJockeyUK

Original Post

Classes

★★★ Newbie

Will there be a class like the Hunter from destiny or is there already a related one. Also can anyone give me any good information on the Intercepter class? I have found literally no details on it at all.

Message 1 of 2 (158 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Classes

[ Edited ]

@Giantflyingcows wrote:

Will there be a class like the Hunter from destiny or is there already a related one. Also can anyone give me any good information on the Intercepter class? I have found literally no details on it at all.

BioWare have said that they want to 'reveal' the Interceptor more fully later.

This is what we know so far about the Javelins. [Source: BSN]

Combat Exosuit (Javelin)

I. The Ranger

• You start with a Ranger, which is a type of javelin with solid all-around capabilities. [Source]
  • The Ranger has a wrist slot for different Rockets (eg. straight damage or one that lights enemies on fire). [Source]
  • The Ranger can double-jump & dash. [Source]

II. The Storm

• The Storm Javelin is almost like a Magic User, using the Anthem of Creation which is the energy in the world. [Source]
  • Two weapons specifically mentioned for the Storm Javelin - Lightning & Ice Shards. Though we know they have other elemental weapons as well. [Source]
  • The Storm Javelin hover is different than the other suits, you hover by pressing jump again. It does not generate heat. Right now there's no limitation on it, you can hover forever. [Source]

III. The Interceptor

• The Interceptor Javelin is very fast and agile. [Source]

IV. The Colossus

• The Colossus can use arm-mounted heavy weapons why flying, but not their shoulder-mounted weapons. [Source]
  • The Colossus has a deployable shield & a thruster-based jump. [Source]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 2 of 2 (139 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help