*Clap* *Clap* Bravo. You broke the game EA/Ghost.

by adamburger16

Original Post

Accepted Solution

*Clap* *Clap* Bravo. You broke the game EA/Ghost.

★★★★★ Apprentice

The title pretty much sums everything up. 

So now I can't even get online due to the error message of "You need to be signed in to your EA Account to access the online features of this game. Please check your internet connection." But yet I have a 50ms ping to your servers based off of your public IP address for the servers. Plus I'm getting 100mbit/s for an internet connection. So instead of fixing an ongoing issue with people losing their progress. You guys at Ghost have managed to break this game even more. I've been patient with you guys for the last month that I've owned this game. I've liked the game so far at a very large degree, and I was anticipating a lot more out of you guys. But now my hopes have been crushed. I now can't even access one of the most basic functions of this game which is the multiplayer on my PS4 console. When will you guys at Ea/Ghost pull your heads out of your rears, and start FIXING THIS GAME. DO IT! FIX THE GAME! MAKE IT WORK CORRECTLY. STOP PUTTING OUT POOR EFFORT PATCHES, AND MAKE THIS GAME GREAT. STOP PRIORITIZING YOUR OTHER TITLES, AND FIX THE BROKEN ONES THAT YOU HAVE! I'm losing my patience. I will await the patch that fixes this issue. If it does not fix the issue I'm encountering. I'm going to request my money back for this game. I didn't spend over 80 dollars on this game, and wait two years for you guys to take away features from me on a title that I really like. 

You have my condolences. FIX THIS BROKEN GAME! 

Cheers (Sarcasm)

adamburger16 

Message 1 of 18 (1,178 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: *Clap* *Clap* Bravo. You broke the game EA/Ghost.

★★★★★ Novice

I magically got logged into my EA Account I never logged out of today. Problem may be fixed!

I did nothing on my end, just tried to get on and have been playing for an hour now.

View in thread

Message 16 of 18 (1,386 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

Bump.

Message 2 of 18 (1,117 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I also am having the same issue. How did my EA Account sign out on its own. Lol. I’m so confused. How did it sign out? And how do you even sign back into EA on PlayStation?? Also everyone is saying “ Update 1.05 “  but my notifications saying it was “ Update 1.04 “... Why is that?

Message 3 of 18 (1,105 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Midnight Club...

NOW'S  YOUR CHANCE. 

My game was PERFECTLY fine yesterday. Today after the update, I have been getting the same message about not being able to sign into EA Account Confused

Message 4 of 18 (1,099 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It's pretty much the same situation with me as well. I could connect perfectly fine two days ago before this patch came out. Now I can't even play online. It's quite sad that EA hasn't gotten back to us on this, and this is an ongoing problem.

Message 5 of 18 (1,054 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Another day and the problem still persists, anybody able to "connect to EA" yet on pc? Was working fine before this latest patch, other premier games still work.

Message 6 of 18 (1,024 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I was able to get into EA's chat yesterday. They gave me a list of things to try, that I told them I had already tried (except for deleting my PSN account because that just sounds foolish). Tried them AGAIN step by step per the email they sent me and it still didnt work.

Message 7 of 18 (1,003 Views)

★★ Guide
@-Nexx1s- Yes Im on pc never had a problem.
Message 8 of 18 (997 Views)

★★ Guide
@Dani_Dinero22 Maybe you should try all the steps before saying it doesn't work? lol
Message 9 of 18 (995 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Sick

Message 10 of 18 (984 Views)