Cities Skylines Refund

by Calamarbleus

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cities Skylines Refund

★★★ Newbie

Hi I recently bought Cities Skylines, maybe 9 days and I'd like to get a refund, I  did go to Order History etc. and it doesn't work. What do I do to get a refund?

Message 1 of 5 (687 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cities Skylines Refund

Community Manager

Hey @Calamarbleus you can find all the info related to refunds here: https://help.ea.com/tr/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/#thirdparty

Third-party games outside of the ones listed below are nonrefundable.

WHICH THIRD-PARTY GAMES CAN I RETURN?

The following third-party games are eligible for a refund through the Great Game Guarantee:

• Blackguards
  • Bound by Flame
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Goodbye Deponia
  • Tomb Raider I + II + III BUNDLE
  • Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
  • Tomb Raider IV + V Bundle
  • Wasteland™ 2
  • Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

Downloadable content (DLC) and other third-party games purchased on Origin are not eligible for the Great Game Guarantee. This is a guarantee for full game (or "base game") downloads published by EA, including full game pre-orders and most full games on promotional discount.

Check out the Great Game Guarantee Policy for more details.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (639 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @Calamarbleus you can find all the info related to refunds here: https://help.ea.com/tr/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/#thirdparty

Third-party games outside of the ones listed below are nonrefundable.

WHICH THIRD-PARTY GAMES CAN I RETURN?

The following third-party games are eligible for a refund through the Great Game Guarantee:

• Blackguards
  • Bound by Flame
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Goodbye Deponia
  • Tomb Raider I + II + III BUNDLE
  • Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness
  • Tomb Raider IV + V Bundle
  • Wasteland™ 2
  • Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

Downloadable content (DLC) and other third-party games purchased on Origin are not eligible for the Great Game Guarantee. This is a guarantee for full game (or "base game") downloads published by EA, including full game pre-orders and most full games on promotional discount.

Check out the Great Game Guarantee Policy for more details.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (640 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I paid Origin EA money to get access to the base game and DLCs and then you removed them from the Origin platform and gave me no ability to download any of the content that I paid full price to purchase on top of the monthly subscription. You took my money and then took back the products that I purchased from you. This is the most crooked and scummy thing that any established company has ever done to me. I WANT MY GAME OR MY MONEY BACK OR I WILL SUE YOU FOR LITERALLY ROBBING ME.

Message 3 of 5 (462 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'M REFERRING TO CITIES SKYLINES BASE GAME, MASS TRANSIT DLC, INDUSTRIES DLC, PRE ORDER PACK, AND MATCH DAY DLC... ALL TOGETHER I GAVE ORIGIN ABOUT $90 NOT INCLUDING THE MONTHS OF SUBSCRIPTION FEES THAT I PAID JUST TO ACCESS THIS GAME. $90 AND WHAT DID I GET FOR THAT MONEY? NOTHING... YOU REMOVED THE GAME AND CONTENT THAT I RIGHTFULLY OWN!!! THAT IS OUTRIGHT THEFT! 

Message 4 of 5 (461 Views)

Community Manager

I understand that you are frustrated @danomun but when posting on AHQ please do so in a polite and constructive manner.

Is the issue that you are seeing related to purchases you made of base game and DLC no longer being active after your EA Play membership ends?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (422 Views)