Christmas wishlisht

by AssassinoFinland

Original Post

Christmas wishlisht

★★★★ Apprentice

Let's talk about christmas for a while.  Make your christmas wishlist. What games from Origin would you like to receive as a present? I'll start.

1. Crysis trilogy

2. Battlefront 2 (2017)

3. Batman Arkham trilogy

4. Alternatively, access premium membership for a year would also be nice. I prefer to have the games permanently on my account but I guess it would be nice to try access.

(I know for a fact though that I'm not going to get any of these things because my family or friends won't buy games for me as a gift. But I'm just making this list for fun.)

Message 1 of 5 (390 Views)

Re: Christmas wishlisht

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@AssassinoFinland Hello again :-). You can get every one of those games even with an Access Basic subscription, which is super affordable. And if you hurry you can get a free 7-day trial by posting on the thread over here - https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin-Access/Origin-Access-Basic-7-day-Trial-Giveaway/td-p/7278493/jump-t...

I'm already a subscriber, so I'll post some non-Vault games for my personal wishlist (though I'm also doubtful I'll get any):

1. Final Fantasy XV
2. The Witcher 3
3. Kingdoms of Amalur
4. Same as you, I'd love Access Premier as a gift, but avoiding personally upgrading for now because I'm still happy trying to play my way through the existing Vault content (besides my hardware is in serious need of upgrading, so I can't play those brand new games anyway), and because new games are quite buggy in recent times... so waiting for them to get added to Basic means you actually get the best game experience.

Message 2 of 5 (373 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@JanePhoenixYeah but I would still want to receive games as a gift. And if I'd like to keep playing, I would have to renew the subscribtion every year. And I also heard you can't play Origin games in offline mode if you somehow lose your internet connection for a long time. That is a bit worrying in my opinion.

Message 3 of 5 (365 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@JanePhoenix And my computer is not that great either btw. I have prebuilt gaming pc with a factory overclocked msi gtx 750 ti 2 gb vram paired with an i7 and 8 gb ram. It can run some new games like Battlefield 1 at 60 fps in 1080p if I put everything to low but even then it will stutter in some places because of the 8 gb ram. I dream of a day when I can get an entirely new pc.

Message 4 of 5 (357 Views)

★★ Guide

1. Mass Effect 3, cause I haven't play it in years and I don't own it

2. Dragon Age 2 and 3, I've only played the first one

I doubt I will get them from relatives or friends, so it's good to dream!

Message 5 of 5 (331 Views)