Chop Shop?!?

by ruf997tt

Original Post

Re: Chop Shop?!?

★★★★ Guide

@icearmor

a2/ i'd agree with @HeretikJirka, you've still got at least another week before the srt chapter of the special event which should be plenty of time to get the parts/conversion kits, if the delay between chapter 1 and 2 is anything to go by you'll have more than enough time

Message 31 of 36 (674 Views)

★ Novice

I honestly think this was a bad update due to the reasons that you now get blueprints for cars you don't even need from crates, you cant sell spare parts and materials for cash (which I used to do alot), then they truly f**ked with the prices, BP prices of cars that I need right now, are 140k+ each and car parts are also like 100-200k each, so I don't understand how someone is supposed get in a legit way this much scrap in a short time to buy all the stuff he/she needs, without selling his/hers carage to 0 items all the time. And last but not least, why isn't scrap in the currency tuner trials, because scrap is also very used currency, even more used than visual points. Like, if I could convert all my visual points into scrap, I could buy a BP or two, but right now I need to wait a month-ish to get like 100k+ scrap without selling soon-to-be-needed parts. #riot to make scrap part of currency tuner trials. 

Message 32 of 36 (635 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I understand the part with scrap points in Tuner Trials, preferably instead of VPs (noone likes them). But don't understand your whining about chop shop. If the prices are high, cool down and start saving. It is not supposed to be as easy as getting a new top level part every day. Before the update, when I was upgrading GTR and then McLaren, it took like a month... now you can skip most of that by buying the golden part and just upgrade. Yes, they are not for free, and yes, it is really stupid to try to sell materials to buy things in the chop shop.

Message 33 of 36 (620 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Biggest down side to the chop shop is now the computer gives SO MANY worthless BP's that convert to scrap. I am sick and tired of crates that get me 2K, 3K, or 4K scrap points. It seeotherms every other premium crate is scrap blueprints. A day doesn't go by that I don't get at least one scrap BP from the regular crates. Once I got the same scrap blueprint back to back.

They can give you scrap BP's, but you can't race and farm them. That's messed up. Can't even buy them in the tournament store. If they can give us whatever they want, we should be able to buy/race for them as well.

Message 34 of 36 (580 Views)

Champion (Retired)

On one hand I agree with you, sometimes you just get *. Record for me is TWO BPs of Subaru BRZ from a PREMIUM crate, totalling to 4,1k of scrap points, which is 10 times less than what I can get from a NORMAL crate, if lucky enough. On the other hand, what exactly is the problem? You could have got (before the update) another blue sport/muscle part, which you can sell for 3k. Would that be better? I don't think so.

Message 35 of 36 (575 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When I did not have chop shop unlocked I did nit know about benefits of scrapping. So I used to keep old parts while installing new green or blue sets. By sets I mean the bigger box not the individual parts within a section. Now after unlocking I found out I dont need these sets with 100 or 101 PR. I want to scrap those. But unfortunately I cant. Any ideas how to put those to good use?
Message 36 of 36 (454 Views)