Chop Shop?!?

by ruf997tt

Original Post

Re: Chop Shop?!?

★★★★ Guide

@7ru3blu3 600k on TT is no problem, 75k each race with the viper and vip level 7 gives you 3 TT refills, so there's your 8 races, i'm vip level 6 and now doing 450k three times a week, 30 gold for a TT refill that will give you 150k seems a no brainer to me

Message 21 of 36 (708 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@7ru3blu3 and just to add an answer to the other part of your question, he said he bought legendary parts, not legendary HYPER parts, thats why he could have bought lots of them, since sports parts are ridiculously cheap Standard smile

And for the first few days (4-5) after introducing the chop shop all the boss races gave you scrap points instead of a blueprint, if you had all of them. That way it was not a problem to get 300k per day... I made about 1.4M during that time. Now an access to more scrap points is much more limited. A good source is replacing parts, scraping the old ones... 

Message 22 of 36 (704 Views)

★ Guide

Ah yes, I forgot that you can use real cash in NFS NL :D which means more TT tokens and more shots at bosses per day. I didn't know however that you can get eight tokens for TTs... I thought it was 3 or 4 for VIPs.

Message 23 of 36 (696 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@7ru3blu3 wrote:

Ah yes, I forgot that you can use real cash in NFS NL :D which means more TT tokens and more shots at bosses per day. I didn't know however that you can get eight tokens for TTs... I thought it was 3 or 4 for VIPs.

"Restore" means "like it was at the start of the day". So if you use event restore (10 or 20 gold), you get 3 more races for that specific event. If you use tuner trial restore, you get 2 new tickets. Which means that if you can normally race twice for 75k each, and you have 3 restores available, you can have as much as 8 cash races (totalling 600k). Number of event restores and tuner trial restores available differs, see Benefits in the Store.

Message 24 of 36 (692 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@7ru3blu3 Well, they already explain you how was it possible, I didn't buy it a Legandary Hyper part yet, need to take time for that, on the other side, I'm using iOS so never got scrap racing bosses, when they released the iOS update already was gone, all the scrap was buying normal crates, they give you BP and some of them are really good, Pagani and CCX are close to 50k and they give me several of them, and when you rebuilt a part you scrap the older one, that's another 30-35k, so that it is, no magic, only spent a lot of cash buying crates.

Btw, today I bought 400k cash on normal crates, but I realized when they give me a BP was only one of them, not like before, I'm thinking they probably change it or it's only luck.

Happy racing!!

Message 25 of 36 (674 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

If EA/FM are listening...

How about selling 6 or 12 packs of material in Chop Shop.  I get tired of grinding for 30 relays or clamps, or 12 batteries, or whatever to go from rare to epic for some cars.

Also something needs to be done with VP.  I've painted and put body kits on all my cars and still have 1.5mm VP.  What am I ever going to do with them?

Message 26 of 36 (654 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@peniastall I went the other way, and instead of buying cheap parts to max out cars I do not need I went hyper Standard smile Yesterday I got fifth star on my Koenigsegg and spent all my scrapt points (including scrapping epic super engine) to get all six legendary parts, and now my CCX is an inch better than maxed out McLaren.

BTW did you know last rebuild of a hyper legendary part (to reach 7* there) costs more than 500k? Insane.

Message 27 of 36 (628 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@HeretikJirka That's pretty awesome, I don't know when I be able to max upgrade my CCX, actually it has PR950, when I finished Chapter 19 was only PR928, so that why I'm upgrading my other cars first, and be able to finish all the car series, not everybody wants to full upgrade all the cars but I want to do it, so it's taking me lots of time and patience.

Like two months ago I bought my last gold, with all the daily goals and the FM gift about tickets I was able to reach 6k, I don't think to buy more gold, I'm using it only for restarts to get more cash in the game, so gonna take me a long time to max upgrade all the cars, every week I'm finishing around one and a half and need 9 more cars to finish, so around two months from now I will finish.

Happy racing!!

Message 28 of 36 (608 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

q1) does scraping a part with some of the items installed in it compared to scrapping with no items installed give more money? i mean does the scrap give u points for the installed items in the part?

q2) i have around 220k scrap points, now i cannot play both car series and underground due to pr requirements. do i go ahead and upgrade my amg stuck at 599 or spent all the scrap points on the srt for the upcoming event.. its just feels too expensive around 100k per epic part considering it was only 33k for porsche 993..

Message 29 of 36 (582 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@icearmor wrote:

q1) does scraping a part with some of the items installed in it compared to scrapping with no items installed give more money? i mean does the scrap give u points for the installed items in the part?

q2) i have around 220k scrap points, now i cannot play both car series and underground due to pr requirements. do i go ahead and upgrade my amg stuck at 599 or spent all the scrap points on the srt for the upcoming event.. its just feels too expensive around 100k per epic part considering it was only 33k for porsche 993..

a1) yes - in the same manner you got (before the update) more money for a replaced part, you now get more scrap points if there are some materials already installed

a2) for me 100k per epic muscle car is a lot, so I'd go for upgrading amg, and you can still upgrade srt normally (using green and blue kits)

Message 30 of 36 (569 Views)