Chompers, chompers everywhere.

by MarcBoogie23

Original Post

★★★ Novice
Spoiler

Now with this new character it seems like there is nothing but chompers. I just played against what seemed like almost an entire team of chompers. Ridiculous. Game seems almost broken now. 

Not saying there should be a limit on the amount of chompers per game either. I don't really like that they released this character. I was hopeful that chompers wouldn't spam the game, but that's what we have. 

Twilight chompers everywhere you look. 

Cool for everyone that didn't level up all the way on the first game...

Message 1 of 5 (624 Views)

Re: Chompers, chompers everywhere.

★★ Guide

This is very normal as the character is new.  As time goes on, it will go back to normal.

I say, give it a week or two for things to settle down.

I actually enjoy playing as Twilight Chomper and also fighting against one or many for that matter. It has brought back new life, new energy to what was a dying game.  Added the new map and there is new joy again.

Be patient, you will see normality soon.

Message 2 of 5 (614 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I think they just trying it out or show it off for a while. After a few weeks, it will naturally fade off.

Message 3 of 5 (607 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Folk will be maxing Twilight atm... but he is great fun to play... just not to play against I guess. Never thought Id say it but I have fallen in love with a chomper Large smile Large smile Large smile

Message 4 of 5 (593 Views)

★★★ Novice

I get it, I've got the Unicorn Chomper. It's a cool character, I always had a feeling when they ended giving him to everyone it would break the game. I'm worried that's what's going to happen. My engineers have been putting in work killing all the chompers with their sonic grenades. haha!

Still game feels broken.

Message 5 of 5 (579 Views)