Chinese (asians) on NA Servers

by Vulcannis

Original Post

Chinese (asians) on NA Servers

★★★★★ Apprentice

This game needs a ping block, and the ability to detect computers default language to help block VPNs and other ways to bypass a region/ping lock if implemented, otherwise Apex will be what Pubg is now, a slowly dying game filled with cancerous tumors, following H1z1, another game that refused to block a region that made NA and others fun in the game evaporate 

its not fun to play against people warping around, having almost no hit reg against them and also being killed/knocked 2 seconds behind a corner or door.

Message 1 of 13 (732 Views)

Re: Chinese (asians) on NA Servers

Champion (Retired)

A region lock is completely unfair to honest players.

Message 2 of 13 (725 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
an honest player isn't playing on a server with 200+ ping.
Message 3 of 13 (718 Views)

★ Guide

I wouldn't be shocked that their intent is to destroy anything that has to do with games made in America...  All of our games are having major issues because of a few locations that are found overseas.  That doesn't mean that there aren't cheaters and hackers in other areas, but a large majority of them are in a few locations.

Such hate for what reason?!  I don't get it...  Why screw up what people enjoy?  I think it's about time America fights back and totally grid locks these hackers and cheaters.  Trace their IPs, sue them, and physically place those people who create these programs in jail.  Make them pay for their crimes.  If people attacked certain areas, in America, through the internet, they would be in jail by now.  Yet, it isn't happening with companies that help America gain large revenues.

Message 4 of 13 (699 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@EvoCyberNation wrote:

I wouldn't be shocked that their intent is to destroy anything that has to do with games made in America...  All of our games are having major issues because of a few locations that are found overseas.  That doesn't mean that there aren't cheaters and hackers in other areas, but a large majority of them are in a few locations.

Such hate for what reason?!  I don't get it...  Why screw up what people enjoy?  I think it's about time America fights back and totally grid locks these hackers and cheaters.  Trace their IPs, sue them, and physically place those people who create these programs in jail.  Make them pay for their crimes.  If people attacked certain areas, in America, through the internet, they would be in jail by now.  Yet, it isn't happening with companies that help America gain large revenues.

I used to think that. It was a reaction to being frustrated. So I know how you feel.

What I came to realise, eventually, is that because I was frustrated and angry I was not responding rationally. Instead I was just reacting emotionally.

I think there are people know who how provoke a reaction and how to use it against us.

That is why I choose to respond rather than react these days. I want to be in control and make the decisions. Instead of someone making me angry knowing I will react in a particular way.

So when I suspect a player of cheating I just report them. I take a break if I am fed up. But I am conscious of staying in control.

You can use the frustration as fuel to do good things. It can be difficult to really take this on board. 

Message 5 of 13 (693 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Vulcannis wrote:

That is me , I will choose those servers when I want team play with friends . sometimes I just feel so lag and don't know where to aim , LOL . But fighting cheaters without a chance I rather to stand high ping .
I guess you didn't see those boss tier species land on land within a second and wipe out all the guys around before , I just feel me was a weakest NPC in someone's RPG (like Quantum Break) . Large smile

Message 6 of 13 (654 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@warslag 

The game felt like a pure fps on release, something everyone wanted to try. But if you can't go from one area to another without getting two tapped in the head by a longbow, people spamming your cover with fire, there's really no point in playing... they know where you are and there's almost no counter play. Best thing to do is mess up their aimbot up close, but they never play that way.

I'm not frustrated anymore, I'm completely disappointed.

Taking a break isn't any sort of solution when you just log onto the same game-breaking issue. This was and is EA's latest big title and they're letting it slip away from millions of players that want to play but have already quit or are going to quit. Even aimbotters will get bored of aimbot.

Message 7 of 13 (640 Views)

★★ Novice

Otherwise this game "will" follow pubg to the road of death... All they have to do if ping cap a server where it will auto kick anyone above 150ms on region. No vpn will give someone across the globe amazing ping, so capping ping should be implemented. 

Message 8 of 13 (636 Views)

★★★ Guide
★★★★ NOVICE
Vulcannis

Thats a ridiculous thing to say. There are countries like South Africa that does not have servers and the closest server to us in Europe...meaning we have no choice but to play with 200ms+ ping
Message 9 of 13 (628 Views)

★★ Expert

Message 10 of 13 (608 Views)