Re: Check out this SOB posting cheat guide on Youtube

by iJohnW

Original Post

★★ Guide

@cooperal1012 wrote:

They're not banning cheat reporters from the game. They're banning cheat reporters from a place where they shouldn't be reporting.

You mean the games forums, where everyone goes.... Ya, that's still EA being *** backwards. 

Message 11 of 13 (128 Views)

★ Apprentice
Such a pathetic way of reporting cheaters... Its made in a way that favors them.
Message 12 of 13 (112 Views)

★★ Guide

@VisualfEX wrote:

@TigerMafia146 wrote:

Nothing much to say here's the link: Edited out

Imagine complaining that someone is showing where to buy hacks from, yet your also advertising for them for free. Doesn't make a lot of sense does it? You want as little people knowing about hacks as possible so that it stays as contained as we can get it, but you just wanna give them free advertising? How do we know it isn't you on that link? Also the link has players names which is against the forum rules of Naming/Shaming as well so you'll have to remove the link or it will be edited out either way.

Please follow the link to report hacks and/or hackers: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

I understand this can be incredibly frustrating but handling things the wrong way will make it worse for everybody including yourself.

i think everybody that plays FPS online 2019 knows theres cheaters...

their like the internets cochroaches, plagues everything they touch.

as long as they get banned and their HWID spoofers won´t work, i will be satisfied as hell.

we aint there today, but when we get there, ill be in front row cheering Standard smile

Message 13 of 13 (105 Views)