Re: Cheats survive.

by PICH-S1987

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cheats survive.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I found him since ss.1 And I have already reported,but Now i found him again. 
What happen 

[Removed by CM]

Message 1 of 10 (364 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (248 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

What happen is your posting it on youtube and here instead of sending it to EAC. They manually review cases one by one so some just get lost in the mess. The best way is to submit your video evidence directly to EAC and not waste your time putting it on youtube or here. Won't ever do anything. 

Also the forums don't allow naming/shaming so the post is going to be removed anyway, contact EAC with your video and description and I also recommend CUTTING the video a lot less time because the first minute and some change he didn't do anything except run around not fighting anyone. The only part you need is like the last 45 seconds.

Message 2 of 10 (343 Views)

★★ Novice

I do everything ,Also, I didn't do that.i send web Trading rogue program.
on youtube i upload for my page. 

And why do you think I haven't done it yet?

Message 3 of 10 (336 Views)

★ Guide

@PICH-S1987 wrote:

I found him since ss.1 And I have already reported,but Now i found him again. 
What happen 

https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=KiXP2XZ4tIU&feature=sharehttps://youtu.be/KiXP2XZ4tIU

Hey,  fyi Pich,   THE FORUM MODS WILL BAN YOU FROM THE FORUMS FOR POSTING PROOF OF PEOPLE CHEATING WITH THEIR NAMES IN THE VIDEO!!!

Its so f***ing pathetic how the forums mods protect cheaters even though you provide proof they are cheating.  ALSO   fyi,  EA... YOU CANT BE SUED IF PEOPLE ON THE FORUMS CALL EACH OTHER CHEATERS!!!

Message 4 of 10 (321 Views)

★★ Pro
@unferthington It's not about that. In a lot of the videos the fact that people are using cheats is blatantly obvious : but that isn't forced to be the case.

Anyone could put a video of ANYONE up and argue that they're cheating, whether they are or not - then there'd be 30 pages of people spinning their wheels arguing about something which can only be proven by anti-cheat software or an admission of guilt. Mutliply this by the number of streamers with more than 5 viewers all getting a thread each and you see what the forum would rapidly turn into.
Message 5 of 10 (311 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Anlbrd There shouldn't be anyone arguing if this person is cheating or not right here that is for sure.

Why can't cheaters be name and shamed? If they add a forum section for reporting and posting videos I would buy $100 of AC right now.
Message 6 of 10 (296 Views)

★★ Expert

Because nowadays, people play the "I'm sensitive" "you hurt my feelings| "cards...that's it!

Heart

Message 7 of 10 (284 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Because IF something happened “in the real world” because of the name/shame, then EA is the biggest pocket to sue.  Follow the money.  That’s all it’s about.  They could give a * otherwise.  

Message 8 of 10 (273 Views)

★★★ Guide
@GRiPSViGiL no matter what.

if a post a video about (top 10 funny moments) or a clip where i do something they still gonna remove it
Message 9 of 10 (252 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (249 Views)