Cheats on xbox

by apexlegend92011

Original Post

Cheats on xbox

★ Apprentice

During the ban wave me and my partner won at least 20 matches that weekend. 3 times i came close to getting the 20 kills badge got 18 kills 1 match. People say the cheating is on pc only play xbox an ps4 to not play with cheaters, or the cheating isn't a problem.like people say. Huh since that weekend that monday came got alot worse since then i e seen alot of cheaters an im on xbox. An theres alot of people using m&k on xbox, i e played with them the brag about it how they can move side to side faster an never get hit with soft aim bot with wingman. If theres not many cheaters how can we win so many matches during they weekend of the ban wave an the new "anti-cheat".

Message 1 of 17 (625 Views)

Re: Cheats on xbox

★★★★ Guide

An objectively better way to control the game is not a cheat. It's an input method. When you won 20+ games you did that against mnk players. It hasn't changed 

Message 2 of 17 (584 Views)

★★ Pro
@full951 Using an advantage relying on 3rd party peripherals that the platform themselves forbid pretty much is cheating by definition Tongue out

Pandora's box is open now though, the only thing left for xbox and PS to do is to just allow use of M&K to level the playing field.
Message 3 of 17 (578 Views)

★★★★ Guide

No one relys on it. I'm sure some people go out of their way to troll with it but the reality is most people using one just like mnk over a controller. Imo it's definitely an advantage. I'm glad it's available to anyone and everyone. 

Message 4 of 17 (572 Views)

★★ Pro
@full951 For an extra 200 bucks if you buy a xim. It's not available to everyone.
Message 5 of 17 (570 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Last I checked its 110 bucks shipped. And if you don't already have a mouse, you can get really good mice for 50 bucks and less. Keyboards are free. Go find one. So to get one your in it as deep as getting a Gen 1 elite controller. And way cheaper than many scuffs and some of the cool controllers razer and other brands make. Gaming isn't exactly a cheap hobby. Devs and publishers know this, and they know we have extra cash to drop, hence the micro transaction economy we find ourselves in.

The ps4 players can go ahead and by the adapter Sony sells if they wanna keep it all first party. Kinda ironic Microsoft doesn't have one. They did but as legend has it: the project fell thru and the initial lot got liquidated and sold on eBay. This guy has one. Lucky dog:

https://youtu.be/3sjYk8nB5ug

Message 6 of 17 (548 Views)

★★★ Expert

Still makes no sense to forbid MKb use on console shooters tho, PS4 and Xbox offer native support, there is 000 reason to forbid mouse use.

Why insist people play controller when you already know they're gonna get dumpstered by people who bought peripherals to use mouse anyway. Allowing MKb will make the game fair. Far from everybody can purchase a Xim or whatever, there's no shortage of 15 year olds who's parents aren't gonna slap down sizable sums of money for input converters.

Message 7 of 17 (525 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@WingmannedbroNot just that. I just checked and it is 185-265 dollars for a xim where I live, without any ancillaries like mice and keyboards. I'm not throwing that at a hobby when I've got car repairs, maintenance on the house and life happening outside of the game. Especially not when it's time Microsoft put on their bigboy trousers and just enabled mouse and keyboard support across the board.

Microsoft have totally crapped the bed on this argument because they permit use of 3p controllers that have more buttons/paddles than mine, better build quality, configurable macro keys. 

So yes - Xim is cheating, but only in the same capacity as the advantage offered by 3p controllers.  If we're not all playing with the same hardware then there's no sense complaining about some people buying better hardware than you.

Message 8 of 17 (521 Views)

★★★ Expert

@Anlbrd wrote:
@WingmannedbroNot just that. I just checked and it is 185-265 dollars for a xim where I live, without any ancillaries like mice and keyboards. I'm not throwing that at a hobby when I've got car repairs, maintenance on the house and life happening outside of the game. Especially not when it's time Microsoft put on their bigboy trousers and just enabled mouse and keyboard support across the board.

I don't think it's microsoft, I believe Xbox has native support (at least PS4 does) so it's really up to the game's devs to allow MKb.

Message 9 of 17 (516 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@WingmannedbroThe thing is - Microsoft could build a better controller emulator than the Xim and include it by default in the xbox. No extra work for developers or backwards compatibility issues.

They've really got no excuse in terms of this not happening if they want it to happen.  They are THE P.C people.

Message 10 of 17 (514 Views)