Cheating

by FL4WL3SSN3SS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cheating

★★★ Newbie

Since Battlefield 5 was released, It has been over run with cheating from aimbots to ESP and macro no recoil cheaters. The game is awesome accept for the gltchesand issues which I am sure you will fix. However the cheating needs to be controlled. Fairfight does not work. Punk buster worked better then Faifight has ever worked. i am sure the community is tired of the cheating in this game/ 1 in 10 servers does not have a cheater and fair fight doesnt ban fast enough. i went from a decent player to complete trash sinse this game. get it fixed or the community will continue to leave your franchise.

Message 2 of 7 (774 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cheating

[ Edited ]

Hello @FL4WL3SSN3SS

Please use this link if you see any cheater: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Also talking about Cheaters / Hackers here on AHQ Forum is not the best thing.. Standard smile

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (755 Views)

All Replies

Cheating in Battlefield 5

★★★ Newbie

So, I have been playing battlefield games since 1942 was released. I never encountered cheating until Battlefield 3. As each new version of the game is released I see more and more cheaters in each server. Battlefield 5 is completely unplayable as i can go into 1 in 10 servers and find no cheaters. I have seen more no recoil macro cheaters than most aimbots. ESP cheating is a whole other level. I often get told "Get GuD" but I am pretty darn good  when it comes to FPS games. However since BF5 was released and Fair fight is not working i loook like i am a terrible player. I am sure there is more players out there that agree with me. I am not here to complain about the game. I like the game, but the cheating is ruining the game dramatically for everyone and I do not see fair fight working at all. Fix the game EA/Dice. You make great content but the cheating has to be controlled. you need to go after the folks that are writing the cheats. you know you can find them since they have websites that sell the cheats. If this is not done then the public knows your are behind the cheating and condone it.

Message 1 of 7 (755 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hello @FL4WL3SSN3SS

Please use this link if you see any cheater: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Also talking about Cheaters / Hackers here on AHQ Forum is not the best thing.. Standard smile

_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 7 (756 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @FL4WL3SSN3SS 

As @WindowsManTv_CZE  say the aswer HQ is not here for the cheater hunt, because we are only member of community and not EA team member (except the community manager but hunt the cheaters is not their job).

You can only repport them via the link of previous post.

You do not have much else here Standard smile.

Message 4 of 7 (745 Views)

★ Pro

No matter what EA put inplace,cheating will always take place.. but it is a small minority of players that do,please don't mistake better players,players with better connections and ping for cheaters.. you would need evidence of cheating before any action is taken,along with what they have in place they need players to help

Message 5 of 7 (726 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Even console is borderline ruined......

hell im happy to get 1-2 kills in a game and die 20+ if I’m having a bad game, been unlucky, or stumbled on a game full of high class squads playing well......

not to be one shotted out of a plane the the second I spawn by the same player from across the map 2 times, not to have emptied a full Bren clip into a players back to have them one shot pistol kill me without turning round.

to watch a tank gunner on my team pitch up outside the airdrome and target snap to 15-16 players in what is humanly impossible accuracy...... 

invisible players that appear in front of you only when they fire at point blank..... 

thats console gameplay, every 3-4 games it’s ridiculous. 

Message 6 of 7 (643 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

latest we had to say on Battlefield V and Anti-Cheat here:

How to report a player: 

I will be closing the topic. 

/Atic 

Message 7 of 7 (631 Views)