Re: Cheating

by timaloy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cheating

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

[admin edit] this guy is streaming and cheating ....

Message 1 of 8 (1,478 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hey all!

Please don't name & shame on the forums.
This is against the AHQ Rules - Guidelines

The forums is not the place to report cheaters.
If you suspect someone of cheating, please report that user: here.
Every report is taken seriously and will get a full review.

It is frustrating to play against some that is using illegal 3rd party software.
But reporting is the best way to fight back.

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (1,421 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

one more: [admin edit]

Message 2 of 8 (1,469 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Can you stop making the same post several times?  I swear to god if I read another one of your posts saying the same thing i hope its you who gets banned.  (He has made this post and reply with different titles at least 3-4 times)

Message 3 of 8 (1,454 Views)

Hey all!

Please don't name & shame on the forums.
This is against the AHQ Rules - Guidelines

The forums is not the place to report cheaters.
If you suspect someone of cheating, please report that user: here.
Every report is taken seriously and will get a full review.

It is frustrating to play against some that is using illegal 3rd party software.
But reporting is the best way to fight back.

Zeelmaekers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 4 of 8 (1,422 Views)

★ Novice
@Zeelmaekers I sent reports of at least 30 people as you specified. but you neither looked at the reports nor imposed a ban. the users I reported are still in the game. For example, the tricks I reported 20 days ago came to me yesterday and now he has raised his rank from diamond to master. so what do you say about our lost points ?? I'm sorry if you can't find a solution to these tricks, but the game will become unplayable. either change your method or recruit more staff to look at the reports.
Message 5 of 8 (1,304 Views)

★★ Guide

@RessmanTTV wrote:
@ZeelmaekersI sent reports of at least 30 people as you specified. but you neither looked at the reports nor imposed a ban. the users I reported are still in the game. For example, the tricks I reported 20 days ago came to me yesterday and now he has raised his rank from diamond to master. so what do you say about our lost points ?? I'm sorry if you can't find a solution to these tricks, but the game will become unplayable. either change your method or recruit more staff to look at the reports.

Game is already unplayable 80% of games are cheaters in them report system is fake becoming a joke

Message 6 of 8 (1,204 Views)

★★★ Newbie

EA:  "We hope everyone plays by the rules, but if they don’t, we have a few ways you can report problem players or inappropriate content.

Please follow the steps highlighted in the Help EA article if you suspect someone of a cheat.

Are you SERIOUS ?!?!

How can you write this as if you can't find them?  80% of players use aimbot for 30$ with a discount.

Only a few people play without Cheats and they look like a live target for aimbots.

It's a shame for EA and the game.

If you write FPS cheats in google it is in the 1st 3 place Apex. Since EA does nothing, players are eagerly looking for cheats for payback time.

I hope there someone finds a similar game with a new engine without cheats possible and then Apex be the past for real players.

It's better if you turn ON cheats for all, then some people don't do more money on cheats than EA with the game, and for all players will be the same game possibility.

Where to find cheaters?

Just on youtube, it's a list of more than 3500 cheaters with names, and today I find 12 of them, when they are more than 150 times report on cheating, and you don't do anything, because you sell them that cheats and they are protected by cheat developer.

That anti-cheat * just takes my computer slower and does nothing else.

Message 7 of 8 (1,006 Views)

Community Manager

Hey everyone,

This thread is being locked down as it is an old post and no longer needs replies

If you are having an issue with cheaters, please report these here.

EA_ShepardAHQ

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 8 of 8 (329 Views)