Re: Cheating rampant ranked and unranked...

by Synthzi

Original Post

Cheating rampant ranked and unranked...

★★ Apprentice

So,

We're supposed to get used to rampant cheating in both sections now?  I mean, wtf...  Dude in picture... Can locate where people are, with the quickness.  Aim like nobodies business..  Great games in Season 8 so far.  Hate to b**ch and moan, but seriously, do something to fix it.  Thought I took screenshots to add, but apparently they didn't save...

Message 1 of 6 (551 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Im done with this Game.... Why there is a Aimassist on PC?!? Everybody is using XIM

Great Game bad Anticheat

Message 2 of 6 (502 Views)

★ Apprentice

Gotta love playing on console 🤭

Message 3 of 6 (469 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I don't play on console.  I play on PC.  Nothing outrageous, but I cap at 144fps.  I'm your average player I guess, about a 1.5 to 2.0 K/D depending on what I'm playing.  The cheaters ARE rampant.  They just don't give a F that they're ruining the game.  Ranked means nothing now, because of it.

While it existed before, was typically normal games.  Ranked was just loaded with try hards.  Now it's loaded with cheaters.  

Message 4 of 6 (448 Views)

★★ Pro
@TheFecesLord PC player on Singapore server here, haven't seen a single Cheater in my 200 games this season. It might be that you play on a different server so you are seeing more cheaters.

You can send clip to Hideouts on twitter.
Message 5 of 6 (432 Views)

Yeah im sorry to report since season 8 started, ive come across a few cheaters on Console(XboxOneX) They have somehow found a way to cheat in controller lobbies. Also Im only a casual player, so this is in unranked trios im seeing them, its prob worse in ranked I can imagine.

Its extremely frustrating wanting to play a nice game of Apex Trios unranked at the end of the day, only to find people cheating. Hackers/Cheaters are the cause of a lot of Online games failing because the majority of people like me get fed up with it making the game not Fun anymore, and we eventually stop playing the game altogether.

They definitely need to put more resources into Ending this wave of skummy cheaters accessing their game.

Message 6 of 6 (399 Views)