Cheating on Xbox?

by dannyboywalsall

Original Post

Cheating on Xbox?

★★★★ Novice

Is this a new thing? I starting viewing my random teammate who had landed in Relay after I died in skull town.

He was right by the respawn beacon and shooting 'enemies' who kept running into the corner. There were 2-3 other teams and all of them kept repeating it. Running into the corner, getting shot by my team mate, getting revived, getting shot again, dying and then respawning again.

Obviously grinding to get kills or damage, but how did his friends all get in the same lobby?  There were at least 6 others. Or is it a new meeting place for people to grind?

Message 1 of 11 (411 Views)

Re: Cheating on Xbox?

★★ Pro
@dannyboywalsall what do you mean by corner? like they a were hiding from your teammates? if that's the case i don't see why this is a problem, their teammates got knocked, they tried to ress them.
Message 2 of 11 (390 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Here are a couple of vids I managed to record. 

https://streamable.com/xs9d7

And

https://streamable.com/dnacr

They weren't hiding, all 3 teams (at least) were working together to grind kills on each other.

My teammate was the only 1 left on my team. All others in the vid are 'enemies'. Notice the 2 octanes on the 2nd vid.

Message 3 of 11 (385 Views)

★★★ Guide
@dannyboywalsall I looks like they are boosting medals, I would say it is exploiting not as much cheating. I have seen people use radar hacks on Xbox One which would be cheating.
Message 4 of 11 (380 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Subtle_Tactics Thank you. I was just confused as I thought only 2 friends could join the same game.

Or is that area the place to be if you want to boost like that? Lol
Message 5 of 11 (369 Views)

★ Expert

If you can’t do it legit, imo it’s cheating, hopefully they get banned.

Message 6 of 11 (281 Views)

★ Guide

Definitely exploiting. I'm on xbox. As far as cheating goes, I've had about 2 or 3 occurrences since the game came out that have been kind of fishy to me, all having to do with finding my location, like I'm in a random crevice of a hill or cliff healing up when an enemy somehow comes to my exact location and mows me down. 

Message 7 of 11 (276 Views)

★★★ Expert

They're getting fake 4k damage badges.

Message 8 of 11 (265 Views)

★ Pro

@DukeOfSquirtles wrote:

Definitely exploiting. I'm on xbox. As far as cheating goes, I've had about 2 or 3 occurrences since the game came out that have been kind of fishy to me, all having to do with finding my location, like I'm in a random crevice of a hill or cliff healing up when an enemy somehow comes to my exact location and mows me down. 

If you were healing then they heard you... 

Message 9 of 11 (256 Views)

★ Guide
@Jem450R Must have had some super good quality headset then cause I don't remember being able to hear someone using syringes. If I was using lifelines drone then I understand.
Message 10 of 11 (249 Views)