Re: Cheating on BF5 Firestorm solo is out of control

by RCF_Coydog

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cheating on BF5 Firestorm solo is out of control

★★ Novice

I would say 80% of the people playing firestorm have a cheat...the most common is a UAV cheat where they can see all enemies on their minimap without using a flare gun.  Seems Origin does not care about the people that play legit.  

I could give Origin video evidence daily of up to 50 cheaters playing firestorm.  Would Origin do anything about it?  Probably not because they make money off of people that cheat too.  Horrible way to run a company.

Let me know Origin.....I'll start piling up the video evidence and sending it to you if you will take action.  Your current policy on cheater of doing nothing is unfair to the legit players out there.

Message 1 of 4 (792 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @RCF_Coydog 

We can't make something more on this player community forum than give you the below link: 

If you are in game and suspect another user of cheating then please report them using the steps in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

It may take time but their account will be studied.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (784 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Hi @RCF_Coydog 

We can't make something more on this player community forum than give you the below link: 

If you are in game and suspect another user of cheating then please report them using the steps in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

It may take time but their account will be studied.

If we have answer to your question please accept solution, if you like a post please granted xp Standard smile.

Message 2 of 4 (785 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I can give you 50 names....that's how had it has gotten.  I've never complained in a forum about cheaters before, but firestorm is infested with mostly UAV cheats where they can see the enemy on their minimap at all times.  Would you like me to send video evidence?  Literally more players in firestorm using a cheat than legit players and I'm not exaggerating.

Message 3 of 4 (778 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I believe you, but on this forum there are only players, the only way is to report the name on the link that I gave you in the previous message.

Message 4 of 4 (746 Views)