Re: CHAPTER 4: DEFYING THE ODDS

by Tuna2la

Original Post

Cheating - issue

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

you people so happy, but every patch no anti-cheat improvement at all!

I still meet the cheaters I reported for 2-3 months and they are still playing with software and no1 care about it... 

the community cant public cheater's names, but they are agains the rules and must lose thier privacy and be published and shamed! 

as a part of community i can't do anything to improve the game experience because game publisher do nothing for his customers and cant let the community do anything!

ofcourse cheaters are the part of customers but they are against the rules and they harm to the game and its reputation.

As result we have bad attitude to the game and company from all sources.

I can't imagine competiteve 5v5 with current state of "anti-cheat".

(Moved out the post to make a new topic as it was off topic conversation) - Atic 

Message 1 of 8 (1,054 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

It seems that the game is not sporting in nature, and commercial. Or administration will be engaged in anti-cheat or with the release of modern warfare shop will have to close.

Message 2 of 8 (1,012 Views)

EA DICE Team

We had an update regarding our anti-cheat efforts here: https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/comment/1551401#Comment_1551401

I recommend to read up on what we are doing to combat cheating with Battlefield V @rpuHbI4

/Atic 

Message 3 of 8 (829 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Atic i dont believe it anymore... farewell BF we loved you and forgive you too much... it was a mistake.
Also Dice have nothing to counter CODMW remake atm, so 80% of current customers gonna jump on the InfinityWard's train.
Message 4 of 8 (772 Views)

★★★ Novice

Totally agree with @rpuHbI4 . I have 15 days of playing time in firestorm, and i'm gonna leave this game because it is becoming frustrating to always be killed by the same cheaters. I have a cheater list with more than 40 nicknames and more than 70% are still cheating since 3-4 months ago. I report each one more than 10 times and all the players I play with know their nicknames by heart. These days they killed me through the houses and the walls, i record them, report them but EVERYTHING IS USELESS.
Moreover the solo mode is full of players that teaming and the servers where I play have always 120 ping... has become a junk mode. And you removed the Duo mode, probably the most fun mode....
I have no more words to describe my regret.

Message 5 of 8 (755 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Atic I play with @call_me_bottiii  and sometimes with @rpuHbI4 . I have 17 days of playing time in firestorm. There is a serious problem with this fun game: the cheaters. Almost every game we find a player who uses cheats and we must to quit and change game. We all know who the cheaters are, we report them every time, we have a blacklist but they are still in the game. They kill me through the walls, behind the rocks, I have the recordings that I also posted on the discord servers of other players. I agree with @call_me_bottiii  for DUO mode and server's ping. It seems strange to me that a big company like Electronic Arts does not take action regarding these problems. Cheaters are against the rules and they harm to the game and its reputation, so YOU MUST BAN!

Message 6 of 8 (710 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

ye i report all time too but every day i see this cheater again how [Removed - CM]... this * players we pawn his team easy but if EA will not direct gaze on anti-cheat this game will die... so sad.

EA_Blueberry: Naming and shaming is not allowed on the AHQ forums. Please report cheating here.

Message 7 of 8 (698 Views)

EA DICE Team

Closing the topic following the official forums. 

Our latest comment on our anti-cheat efforts. 

If you want to report players you can follow this article here. 

/Atic

Message 8 of 8 (612 Views)