Cheating in solo "firestorm".

by RCF_Coydog

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cheating in solo "firestorm".

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

It has gotten to the point in solo Firestorm that there are more cheaters using an UAV hack or wall hack.  I've always been a legit player and because of my integrity I'm being penalized by Origin's lack of monitoring and acting on cheaters in BF5/forestorm.  There are more cheaters on solo Firestorm than there is legit players!

Ive noticed since so many people have been using an UAV hack that Origin thought they could fix the problem by putting more flare guns on the map for legit players.  Reminds me of liberal policies of not fixing the problem but trying to put a bandaid on the problem.  

I could easily make $100/day if origin gave me $2.00/person that I turned in for cheating in solo Firestorm.  I know you Make money off off cheaters too that buy your game, but this is way out of hand and makes your company look horrible.  

Let me know Origin.....i could easily help you out getting rid of these cheaters with video evidence of course

Message 1 of 5 (444 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cheating in solo "firestorm".

Community Manager

Hey @RCF_Coydog if you are in game and suspect another user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (430 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @RCF_Coydog if you are in game and suspect another user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this help article: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (431 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko what about the 2 guys playing as a squad in solo? that is happening almost every game.. along with the usual aimbots and all other cheats,, now we have to deal with 2 cheaters at a time.. it is so lame.. too and too firestorm is so cool.I mean . was
Message 3 of 5 (361 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @cmdchaos if yous suspect any user of cheating then you can report them following the steps I provided above.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (344 Views)

★★★ Novice

Darko I have done that a million times, and it does not help anything, the hackers still thrive in Firestorm.. You need to make a better anticheat, cus the one u got now is one of the worst in games.. 

I talked to a cheater in a match I played and he said this is one of the easiest game to cheat in..

So you guys need to step up,  to fix this problem for your players.. Which have paid money for your game, only to see it getting destroyed by cheaters.

- Michael

Message 5 of 5 (262 Views)