Re: Cheating/Hacking

by DarthFDG

Original Post

Cheating/Hacking

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So this game has been getting an overwhelming amount of hackers/cheaters and it doesn’t seem you guy’s care.  I get you don’t plan to add dlc but shorting the community in this regard is the reason people lost faith in you guy’s.

Message 1 of 7 (751 Views)

Hero

Well, since "you guy's" in this forum are other users of the game, we do care. Standard smile

If you have specific instances, you should report them to EA.

If a post helps, please click the XP button, so the poster learns what is helping.

If a post answered your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button, so others can quickly find what worked.
Message 2 of 7 (704 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Report system not work at all. You kill faith in the game, technical support and faith in the developers themselves with this attitude

Message 3 of 7 (670 Views)

★★★ Guide
@ericxixix imagine the huge amount of Joe Schumucks asking for Battlefront 3 with crossplay?! This is the norm of PC gameplay which is detrimental for the game.
Message 4 of 7 (647 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

The cheating/hacking is a huge problem these days.

I recently heard that the Warzone was really infested by cheaters.

I was very surprized because I though Apex Legends was the most infested game. Devil

(No offense but you can easily find cheater in this game.)

Yeah, I was wrong... At least, Hideouts did good job and helped us.

Unlikely the other game.

Message 5 of 7 (638 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

People do report but it is not our job.  We pay and spend money on a product insured it would have a good life span and proper care not to take on the role or the problem’s the dev or tech’s can’t or won’t do.  As you can see that attitude and your lame thought out reply was and is the crude reasoning people are upset.  Instead of trying some jab at me take a step back and just do better….  The people notice good work, I promise you the art team did not go unnoticed as it was good.

Message 6 of 7 (608 Views)

★★★ Novice

Did that dozens of times and guess what? You've been drinking the kool aide or are one of said hackers. EA will give you one of two things, jack and crap and jack left town. The online big battlegrounds are sadly broken. I've been behind rocks in a tunnel area in a map and got shot through the rock (they at least show where the shots came from) from way in the distance other side of rock. Reported them to EA, notta. Come back two weeks later same thing and shockingly same guy at same map (reported it again, no avail).  Never had really anything against EA (minus you use a India 3rd party customer support phone wise and half the time they really are more confused than we are about problems). But please stop with the BS spiel about kust asking them. There is a reason they are the #2 worst gamer company for gamers in the US right now.

Message 7 of 7 (495 Views)