Re: Cheating Cheating CHeating

by hayhor

Original Post

Cheating Cheating CHeating

★ Apprentice

Came back after a month to see the state of the game, and cheating is probably worse. ADS snapping w/e you want to call it.. horrible.. witnessed people using hacks that made the abilities silent guns silent.. horrible i think Battle Royales are going to become dead before long.. no way to have fun unless your just going to join the crowd and cheat yourself. Game has become unplayable for the most part.. sure its fun to win a fight or two but you can bet 3/4s of the games are won by cheaters.. most every fight i die in i watch the game and almost always a cheater in the group. I hope you guys at EA eventually figure out a way to prosecute cheaters. It kills your game, It in the long run eats into your profits because people quit. anyway off to something else this game is dead to me at this point.

Message 1 of 4 (309 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@13lack-0ut I don't think I've encountered anyone blatantly cheating in my almost 100hrs of play. What mode is this happening on? Pubs ? Ranked? Arenas?
Message 2 of 4 (234 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Ranked, obviously i just came back but this was happening in silver bronze... past two or three seasons ive fluctuated diamond plat depending on how much i could play but this season i havent played much and i doubt i will. I hope EAs new Richocet anti cheat works well,  im personally making the move to Warzone on december 2nd when the new anti cheat becomes active... they use a valorant style anti cheat and i believe apex should do the same... otherwise the cheaters from warzone are going to flood apex this holiday. Devs may not like it but they should follow suit like activision( i know EA has its flaws) but hiring a company outside EA to create an anti cheat and track down cheats and players is the way to go.. i should add that EA and richocet anticheat have nothing to do with Respawn (apex legends).

Message 3 of 4 (194 Views)

Champion
@13lack-0ut Good luck on warzone. The cheating on apex is not as bad as you make it out to be. Warzone players have flocked to apex to escape the warzone cheaters.
Message 4 of 4 (188 Views)