Cheaters

by ToKavliTouFwth

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cheaters

★★★★ Apprentice

The amount of cheaters is ridiculous at this point do something!!!

Message 1 of 12 (1,239 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cheaters

★★ Pro

If you suspect cheater... blah blah... fill out form... blah blah... this link... etc etc. 

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

View in thread

Message 2 of 12 (1,227 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

If you suspect cheater... blah blah... fill out form... blah blah... this link... etc etc. 

https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Message 2 of 12 (1,228 Views)

★★★ Expert

@jonesy0218 lol, making the most out of those macro's.

Message 3 of 12 (1,193 Views)

★★ Novice

Just need to delete this game at all, because AL team won't do anything.....

Message 4 of 12 (985 Views)

★★ Novice

Its so many cheaters, and it cant be that hard to see players witk 10+ KD and all headshoots in the database, how is this a thing, the only one loosing to this is Riot and EA becouse they cant mange it, who whants to play there game when there is just cheaters in all modes you select, ranked, trios and duos.

And we as clients are not the ones who should be do the lifting, send repports and vido clips. It´s your game RIOT/EA take resposibility for it then...

It´s a joke, lets hire easy anti-cheat to do the work for us, well that seems to be working....

This game is dead to me, It´s seson 5 now, and it aint getting better..... 

Message 5 of 12 (943 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Yes cheating is really bad I agree, but I also say, get in with a Clan, if you don't have friends, and all Clans are not just for the hardcore, there are a lot of chill casual clans too.

This way you can start teaming up with the same players getting better, and believe me it does help, I have been winning games in S5, even against the cheaters out there. Yes it does take a little more work, and it's possible, I've done it, and to be honest, I really feel better, because it shows them how worthless their cheating was, because most of them are not skilled players.

Skill and Honesty will Prevail! Standard smile

Message 6 of 12 (914 Views)

★★ Novice

so that is the solution to the problem, play with friends, lol your adding to this topic....

Message 7 of 12 (869 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Cl0WN3N

I'm assuming that was directed at me, and I never said it was 'The Solution', I said; 'It Helps...

I also said 'Clan', I never mentioned the word 'Friends', but hey, if someone has a good group of friends to play with great, this all meant, instead of just sticking with playing Randoms, never knowing who you are dealing with.

It helps when you pay attention to the wording in a sentence and not add to it, it seems you didn't get my point, and overlooked the importance.

If you don't think playing on a Clan doesn't help, vs just playing Randoms, then I don't know what to tell you...

Hmm

Message 8 of 12 (724 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Funny how long this game has been out and they still haven't figured out a way to deal with cheaters but Nintendo can find a way to deal with people cheating and pirating their games. That just goes to show these game companies treat cheaters as another player base and will never do away with them. This shows the cheaters are more valuable than the players. Getting into a clan or playing with friends won't stop the cheating either as seen in this thread. If cheaters go unpunished they will destroy the game, destroy the player experience, and will continue to reign supreme. Cheaters win this battle in all games until corporations do something about it in which EA nor Respawn will never because they love cheaters.

Message 9 of 12 (511 Views)

★ Apprentice

i stopped playing for a month in hopes for a change when i came back for this season, im a week in and about to just stop playing again. i have around 3,000 hours in the game not alot compared to some i know but being beamed (no recoil) and tracked (aim assist) no matter my movement is just insane... heck last game guy was using some form of a map hack after we jumped out of a fight hid,  we watched his whole team run by and he comes around the corner doing the Tbag / crouch right next to us we didnt even shoot he just stood there doing it and killed us.. anyway cheating is out of hand and i hope battle royales either make a change for the better or the game fails completely.

Message 10 of 12 (479 Views)