Re: Cheaters pushing friends away from game.

by -BiA-Pesqez

Original Post

★ Novice

Really getting sick of this,  i'm getting killed by one almost every game on London server.  Its a shame because I love this game but it will die if it's not sorted out.  Seems to have got worse in the last couple of weeks.

Message 11 of 17 (283 Views)

★★ Guide

Lol yeah sure, they are leaving because of cheaters, not because it's boring.

Message 12 of 17 (276 Views)

★★★ Novice
@prankstar2 People have fun playing this game, like my friends and I. Sorry your not having fun.
Message 13 of 17 (269 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@yursar wrote:
@prankstar2People have fun playing this game, like my friends and I. Sorry your not having fun.

I am having fun... in Ace Combat 7 because there isn't anything to do in Apex Legends, I want the devs to make me come back to this game but based on the last two seasons with nothing but cosmetic items that nobody cares about I don't think they will unless somebody over there grows a brain and realizes that we want 3 things: more guns, more characters, and for the love of god more game modes.  I mean how sick would this game be if there were an actual Overwatch game mode with objectives and point defense with 6 v 6 or 8 v 8?

Message 14 of 17 (246 Views)

★★★ Guide
@yursar it's a shame because Respawn has a good game here. But right now the only option is to stay away and play other games. Problem is most people don't come back when they find another game to invest their time in.
Message 15 of 17 (226 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Huntinwabits There is a big difference between FPS games. I have played FPS for as long as i can remember, before dawn of time...!

No but seriously. I have been playing FPS for around 20 years or so. And i have never ever come across such a cheat infested game as Apex Legends.
Message 16 of 17 (225 Views)

★★ Pro

@Balzano this

Nothing more to say, the ball is with EA now.

Message 17 of 17 (193 Views)