Re: Cheaters on ranked matches

by xXCA_RageXx

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@xXCA_RageXx S2 had a an apparent quiet period with cheaters but the few weeks leading up to S3 and since there has been a marked rise.
Message 11 of 31 (525 Views)

@apostolateofDOOM wrote:
@xXCA_RageXxS2 had a an apparent quiet period with cheaters but the few weeks leading up to S3 and since there has been a marked rise.

^ This guy knows what's going on

S1 is a hacker season, when season 2 opened, then the hacking situation seemed a lot better for about 1 month or 1.5 month from mid July to end of August, after that the cheaters are back (that's because there's a hacker releasing a free hack with better aimbot, no snap, around September)

Message 12 of 31 (512 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@xXCA_RageXxROFL 6(six!)”suspicious” players in months of play!!!!! Seriously? I think your ignorance is obvious to anyone who plays a lot. Seriously, I have dozens of videos of hackers...dozens in the last few weeks. You are delusional about the amount of cheaters, or not skilled enough to recognize.  

Message 13 of 31 (493 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@apostolateofDOOM Totally agree
Message 14 of 31 (492 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
Message 15 of 31 (490 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@apostolateofDOOM

Absolutely! It’s obvious to anyone who plays a lot. I have 840ish hours played and can easily sense the Ebb and flow of bans.
Message 16 of 31 (480 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@IRHCSAJR  schrieb:

How in the hell are you going to remove my link for name and shaming? Shouldn't they be named and shamed and freaking banned for cheating?! I have visual proof of them all cheating. Ruining RANKED which will cause your game to die and lose money. Like WTH???

Some weeks ago I got banned for a day on this forum, because I pointed out, that it is just too obvious, how some streamers used no recoild scripts and whatsoever.

These wannabe-pro's can do what they want on their streams and we are the ones getting punished here for only stating that out? This is a shame, really!

Message 17 of 31 (449 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

@DavidW74 wrote:

@xXCA_RageXxROFL 6(six!)”suspicious” players in months of play!!!!! Seriously? I think your ignorance is obvious to anyone who plays a lot. Seriously, I have dozens of videos of hackers...dozens in the last few weeks. You are delusional about the amount of cheaters, or not skilled enough to recognize.  

Lmao, knew the "you're not skilled enough" comment was coming. I don't deny there are hackers, and maybe I've just gotten more lucky than some. But Its not as bad as you make it out to be.

Message 18 of 31 (448 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@xXCA_RageXx I don't know what rank you are nor do i care to get involved in the ''you're not skilled enough'' argument but I do know in higher ranks it's more prevalent.

You might have a few hundred players in queue at Diamond/pred on a late night grind and encounter the same hacker for multiple matches, sometimes all night and then the following too. Add more than one and that's potentially a lot of time and RP lost and understandably frustating.
Message 19 of 31 (430 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@EA_LannaIRHCSAJR I don’t blame cheaters why run around playing looting simulator for attachments to make your aim slightly better when you can just download a program that will do it automatically.
Message 20 of 31 (417 Views)