Re: Cheaters on ranked matches

by xXCA_RageXx

Original Post

Cheaters on ranked matches

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Can you guys please ban these cheaters? This is on RANKED matches too. There were 3 bangalores all together. I killed one of them then 2 more and a wraith killed me. You can clearly see them working together in this video... They are streamers too.

<linked removed by CM per forum rule; "Don't Name and Shame">

Message 1 of 31 (884 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This is why anonymity and no repercussions for being D Bags is a shame when it comes to online activities.  I would love to be face to face with someone that does this sort of thing.  The charges I would catch would be worth it because you know a Beta human being would press charges.  Should they be kids....well a scared straight scenario would play out.

Message 2 of 31 (846 Views)

★ Apprentice

How in the hell are you going to remove my link for name and shaming? Shouldn't they be named and shamed and freaking banned for cheating?! I have visual proof of them all cheating. Ruining RANKED which will cause your game to die and lose money. Like WTH???

Message 3 of 31 (828 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@IRHCSAJR Game feels like season 1 cheaters all over again.
Message 4 of 31 (824 Views)

★★ Guide

@IRHCSAJR wrote:

How in the hell are you going to remove my link for name and shaming? Shouldn't they be named and shamed and freaking banned for cheating?! I have visual proof of them all cheating. Ruining RANKED which will cause your game to die and lose money. Like WTH???

Good lord its an almost universal thing on official gaming forums.

Message 5 of 31 (813 Views)

★★ Guide

@DavidW74 wrote:
@IRHCSAJRGame feels like season 1 cheaters all over again.

Except it doesn't, swear this forum thinks everyone is cheating. It's laughable.

Message 6 of 31 (812 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@xXCA_RageXx I disagree. I'm on PC, are you? Because it's obvious there are a lot of cheaters right now in ranked. Very obvious, wake up, you blind.
Message 7 of 31 (794 Views)

★★ Guide

@DavidW74 wrote:
@xXCA_RageXxI disagree. I'm on PC, are you? Because it's obvious there are a lot of cheaters right now in ranked. Very obvious, wake up, you blind.

I'm on PC, have run into maybe 6 suspicious players since the start of season 2. But keep whining about how everyone is a hacker, it's quite funny.

Message 8 of 31 (745 Views)

★★★ Guide
@xXCA_RageXx universal? is sacred rules, the same rule are in steam, blizzard and rockstar
Message 9 of 31 (735 Views)

★★ Guide

@ElBirri wrote:
@xXCA_RageXxuniversal? is sacred rules, the same rule are in steam, blizzard and rockstar

That's what I'm saying.....

Message 10 of 31 (729 Views)