by ThiccThighsxxx

Original Post

Re: Cheaters on PS4

★★★ Pro
video evidence? Where?
Message 21 of 34 (491 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ok. Now if you aloud me I respond to all your doubts about cheating, I play from 2 weeks and I am a legend now in Apex ( that means not off course I am showing off bnut simply I just passed the level 100, after you recive the Apex‘budge) And I just have a friend that plays from 1 week only 2 hours a day. He‘S got 3790 kills!!!!. When I got barely 450 kills playng 8/10 hours a day! That means that he does 541 kills in 2 hours wich is totally impossible!. It‘ s just mathematic. Another little point: Can someone explain to me how the hell is possible that as soon as you land and you start the first fight when you kill someone else in his death box you find Mastiff bullets and legendary body shield and helmet already? Eaven the stones on the ground knows tha you get mastiff and kraber only in the last match!?

Message 22 of 34 (456 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You know what? Nex time I will take a picture and I will post it as so that everybody can go to sleep yeah?!

Message 23 of 34 (451 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Me and my friends took a long break from Apex.

Low and behold, there are more cheaters online now then before. 

I've encountered so many of these cheaters online. I JUST played blatant cheaters with locking headshots all night that tried to gain my trust that said, "Ya, we hate cheaters, why would we cheat." etc.. and I believed them because they missed some shots, at first. Changed his name instantly twice, red flag. Played gibraltar to hide his stats, red flag. Until one game he locked in Wraith with a 3000 damage badge. He said, "No one is better than me but cheaters and Shroud." He proceeded to die immediately like every other game, but not before I saw his locking headshots.

Cheaters, I want you to know that you're the sole reason this great game isn't successful right now. You don't look skilled you look like clowns. You're the sole reason we can't logon to play. If you're ok with that you have a lack of empathy I can't explain to you. You're losing to other cheaters, is it fun at this point? You're not a very bright bunch. And your aim will never improve at this rate. You're not 'good at the game.' I'm not trying to insult you, it's just that you're not aiming and you know that. Delete your toggle and wait like the rest of us to actually practice your aim and reflexes. If you don't want to do that, this game really isn't for you.

Message 24 of 34 (439 Views)

★ Apprentice

Than by that defenition Practacing is cheating lol since it will make you hetter and give you a greater advatage over the untrained forum whinner

Message 25 of 34 (411 Views)

★ Guide

@preyandplay wrote:

I already have enough of this.

You've saved 355,000 accounts on PC, but what about PS4? Cheats for consoles are just as easily accessible and it is not a fantasy. All you have to do is enter it in the search engine

I've had enough of players who:

- They turn around 180 degrees suddenly.

- They kill me with a few shots from any weapon.

- They get me every time from every distance and every weapon using full-auto, independent of whether I'm running or standing still.

- They know exactly where I am and they are doing prefire, though they should not.

- They do everything above that despite having 200+ ping

The situation is TRAGIC.

In most cases I have almost no chance because I'm dying almost immediately.

Can we get a good report system in game?

There are no cheats on PS4. The system is not hacked, aka there is no way to crack the PS4 operating system so you could install the hack program while still being able to go online. The PSN network would nearly instantly permaban the hardware from the next work if the crack even worked at all.

The only possible "cheat" is using a computer/recoil comoensacomp controller. 

It's not them, it's you . 

Message 26 of 34 (406 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@ThiccThighsxxx That makes no sense Sleepy but it does make you sound sus. Since you're so trained, have you won any tournaments or gotten any decent ranks in any other fps games?Without using any script cheats. I'm curious why hearing about cheaters bugs you. It's an issue on many fps games. I don't mind getting out gunned legitimately or making a mistake.

You're making the assumption again that I confused a cheater with someone that has 'good aim.'

No one has locked aim on moving target's heads. Especially when they aren't out damaging me and are dying before me. If we're out of the hot zone and they aren't really carrying with low game sense with a 3k damage badge, I can be certain they're cheating. It's a no brainer. If they're way behind me, looting slowly with a 3k damage badge and a sketchy name, no brainer.

Only certain on PC to be clear, everyone seems to be sure there's none on ps4

Message 27 of 34 (401 Views)

★ Guide
I've been playing on ps4 pretty solid since release and I can honestly say I've don't think I've ever ran into a cheater. Maybe people are just better at the game than you think.
Message 28 of 34 (400 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@BA2VGT wrote:

@preyandplay wrote:

I already have enough of this.

You've saved 355,000 accounts on PC, but what about PS4? Cheats for consoles are just as easily accessible and it is not a fantasy. All you have to do is enter it in the search engine

I've had enough of players who:

- They turn around 180 degrees suddenly.

- They kill me with a few shots from any weapon.

- They get me every time from every distance and every weapon using full-auto, independent of whether I'm running or standing still.

- They know exactly where I am and they are doing prefire, though they should not.

- They do everything above that despite having 200+ ping

The situation is TRAGIC.

In most cases I have almost no chance because I'm dying almost immediately.

Can we get a good report system in game?

There are no cheats on PS4. The system is not hacked, aka there is no way to crack the PS4 operating system so you could install the hack program while still being able to go online. The PSN network would nearly instantly permaban the hardware from the next work if the crack even worked at all.

The only possible "cheat" is using a computer/recoil comoensacomp controller. 

It's not them, it's you . 

Just to clarify, this is a PS4 thread and you cannot cheat. It's been mentioned by me earlier in the thread and this reply above from @BA2VGT 

Any dodgey deaths are a result of lag and damage back logging on the server which can then hit you in in one go, making it seem like you have been cheated.

One last time...... You cannot cheat on PS4

Message 29 of 34 (366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there to all this is my first ever post so I apologise if I'm picking up an old post but I really couldn't resist this topic, I my self own a ps4 and I only play sniper elite 3 but recently put down my controller because I was tired of being shot by the invisible man, it was driving me crazy I've been shot through walls from out side the map players using the same name and even players that are invincible I got to a point where it was to stressful, my last straw was when I logged on for a quick game straight away it seemed all the hackers where out and instead of getting cross I just realised that it wasn't going to improve so I logged out of the online game only to be bombarded with abusive emails from multiple players, needles to say I don't play my sniper elite games no more, I play rock band now, no hackers no cheaters no abuse, unfortunately playstation will not stop the cheaters because all the time there cheating there paying subscription sorry for the rant and I hope to see you on rock and, 

Message 30 of 34 (326 Views)