Re: Cheaters now receiving permanent hardware bans !

by BallClipper

Original Post

★★ Pro

@aryan19821 wrote:

I personally expect that battle pass release will bring some serious anti-cheat news, because if not, then its bye bye apex for me. I play on asian servers and i can assure you that its just the worst experience i could ever imagined. You can see how horrible the situation is by the dozens of "region lock china" topics popping daily on the forum. It was irritating before when people used aim and wallhacks, then came spam bots, but now its just blatant speedhackers every game. For those people here who claim there are little to none cheaters in this game, you dont even know what you are talking about, just try playing asian servers if you want to see some cheaters, though i expect the disease to spread everywhere soon. Like i said, i sincerely hope the situation will change with the release of BP, i mean, i sit here with my money ready to throw em at you, Respawn just make it worth my while, cuz now it looks like the game is already ruined by cheaters

I got a guy keeps friend requesting me named "saynotochina"  lmao.  But I don't add people I don't know.

Message 41 of 55 (417 Views)

★★ Pro

@krusskz wrote:

I hate cheaters in everygame. I enjoyed this game in ps4 and love IT on PC. But I got crashed apex.exe error 3 of every  5 games, I was waiting for a patch to repair that but guess what, got banned, I have never used hacks and I dont know why got banned, if I dont get an unban then ill continúe my life.  If they ban legit legit players cant Walt to see this in the future lmao.

you need to reformat your pc.  And this time don't install any free or shady software.  Lower graphics settings to the lowest settings and lower resolution down a notch.  No matter how high end you think your system is.

Message 42 of 55 (417 Views)

★★ Pro

@gibbleguts wrote:

hwid spoofers come with the cheats nowadays guys, they are not banned at all, smoke and mirrors.

They only ones caught are the fools how havent spent their money wisely on a good cheat, they are the hardware banned ones, not the repeat offenders who have a very good grasp on how to cheat and not get caught!

Ya I don't think people realize.  I mean there is an article about apex legends cheat makers laughing at hardware bans.  https://kotaku.com/cheat-makers-say-theyre-cleaning-up-in-apex-legends-1833294646

In alot of games people pay for cheat subscription and get live technical support.  lmao...  Its crazy.

Message 43 of 55 (415 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
the guy is interested in how things work, he has every right to be interested in those things.

it's like responding to someone with a slight visoin weakness asking how a jet flies with: "you don't have to know, you'll never fly one anyways".
such a stupid argument.
Message 44 of 55 (414 Views)

★★ Guide

@Cogbro3K wrote:

The current theory is that new account will be banned within three games played. 

so that's only 179 other players they get to wreck the game for before the HWID ban even starts to work.  That alone is terrible. Not to mention very few people who get banned will not spoof their info, or use a sandbox. 

Message 45 of 55 (388 Views)

★ Novice
but that wont unban me, i dont want to create a second account, i want mine. ill try doing that. thanks Standard smile
Message 46 of 55 (356 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Please ban my hardware Lololol. My HID / MAC spoofer will get me around that one. Lol. It’s freeware. Come on... is this the best Respawn has got? They lost this fight at launch if so. Ip’s and Mac ids are easy to spoof. They need to bring it a bit harder to stop a real cheater. If I pay for my cheats what makes you think I won’t have hw Id spoofers? Lol

Message 47 of 55 (335 Views)

★★ Pro

adding in a junk registry item and a sw and hw list could help id hw spoofers. they match the registry junk, the hw list, the sw list, they are put on a watchlist for hacking. hackers wont clean their registry anymore than regular people unless they make a tool to do it and put it on the hacking forum. so you could make a cookie list to add to the hw scan and this adds to the id list. again the hacker might delete their cookies religiously but probably not then the cookies make them and the sw and hw and registry key give notice they might be a hacker and be put on the hacking watchlist.

Message 48 of 55 (316 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I think that many don't know that HWID ban is on.

Just reported a cheater using speedhack/wallhack and suspected aimbot. Reported him to EAC and Origin (his profile) with video. I hope he get's a HWID ban.

Message 49 of 55 (300 Views)

★ Guide

Just softban them - once malicious software is detected lock them in their own infested queue. And don't tell them about it, let them play with each other.
Perma-banning them just makes them to create another account, and it solves nothing since the game is F2P.

Message 50 of 55 (296 Views)