Re: Cheaters now receiving permanent hardware bans !

by Karsot

Original Post

★★★ Guide

Well, it is so weird.

So isn't game company the most stupid ones, they work their * off to develop those great games then instantly ruined by the Chinese hackers.

At this moment I officially announce that APEX is dead now in my heart.

Message 11 of 55 (939 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

This is old news, they write it in TOS that the bans can be also HWID bans. Which means that not all bans will be HWID bans and since we do not know which HW they issue the ban for it is hard to say whether this is effective or not. A ban on a hard disk is just super easy to overcome. A ban on a motherboard is somewhat harder.

Those articles are paid articles 99% of the times. They have old info made to look like brand new and presented/mass released to help gather people back into the game. They want to make it look as if they are doing something to combat the cheaters... All they are doing is trying to find which is the best way to monetize the battle pass and how much money should they charge for it. Before the battle pass goes live you should not expect any difference in the amount of cheaters in the game no matter what marketing sites tell you. They are not going to ban millions of players before the battle pass and risk losing them from customers.

Message 12 of 55 (935 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Guys, do you think EA is giving up this game to hackers already ?

There is a large group * ruining everything in this game.

Those * probably don't have a proper living environment, don't have a life, they went to Internet cafes use predownloaded hacks to not only have " fun " but intentionally to became one of those warriors who helped to destroy one of those beautiful gaming worlds.

They are all perfectly peacefully yet intentionally destroying the things other people owns.

If EA don't make strict methods like those Chinese gaming administrations like Netease or Tencent, they will not be able to get control of their own game.

(Remove some of swearing) - Atic

Message 13 of 55 (934 Views)

★★★ Guide

I think hardware ban would be far from enough.

There must be a phone number link and an ID link,

plus hardware ban, and mother board ban,

those 4 procedures would probably all be necessary.

Message 14 of 55 (909 Views)

★ Guide
@HenxFTW it is harder with it is harderware ban to trick the system.
Message 15 of 55 (880 Views)

★ Guide
@TJ400000 in dota 2 in order to play rank you must have a working cell phone. it is still don't stop smurfing because they can buy a cheap sim card with different number. But it sure lower their numbers
Message 16 of 55 (880 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hi guys,

Just now I was searched " Apex Legends Hardware Ban " and found the HQ forum of all weak cheaters.

I found the Apex Legends cheat selling section, and see people claiming their hardware was banned.

How great was that !

I really wanted to join the cheaters forum to reply to him, you deserve to be banned you ignorant kid !

Message 17 of 55 (878 Views)

★ Guide

@TJ400000 

You are now are spy! Keep us informed lol

Message 18 of 55 (863 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hell yeh, that is my dream job, to be the spy, hohoho !

But of course I am on the official side, who stand for public order.

Message 19 of 55 (856 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hi guys, I just checked another game cheat forum and found people are discussing this issue from a neutral perspective, I don't know many games but I just learnt that Fortnite uses HWID ban and now got 0 hackers.

Message 20 of 55 (852 Views)