Re: Cheaters in Every single mode in apex

by DavidW74

Original Post

Cheaters in Every single mode in apex

★★★★ Novice

Please Respawn and dev team, it is time to take cheater issue seriously. We don't want free to play apex legends anymore. Cheaters are in every game. Now they didn't spare rank mode also. I request you to take a drastic step against cheaters. They are ruining this game, day to day. 

Message 1 of 3 (494 Views)

★★ Guide

the game is already ruined  cheaters in full control of this game 80 % of games in ranked are cheaters

Message 2 of 3 (463 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Firefox954 Agree. Cheaters all over now. I’m tired of the esp hacks. I have good headphones and Dac. I can’t track nearly as great as these cheaters. I’m very aware of my noise level and how close the enemy is. I quite up quickly if I hear anything...yet they find me perfectly without searching! And the soft aim bots! My god! It’s so easy to tell when they are on your team. Fools run straight to every enemy, again I can’t hear or know the direction, yet they run from fight to fight charging in like mad men! Why? Because they got no skill and don’t require a team with aim cheat turned up. I notice cheaters are usually a group of two young men having a bromance hacking together. Sickness.
Message 3 of 3 (431 Views)