Re: Cheaters in China are everywhere.

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@UwPsycho Don't worry bud*, we are with you, not only in China, but US and EU servers as well, I've played like 30 matchs today, at least half of them had cheaters, no recoil, following people through walls, 100% accuracy, or if you want a better proof, you can just watch up any streamer, you will eventually come accross 2, 3, 4 cheaters a day "beaming" and obliterating top 10 Predator players as easy as it gets. (ShivFPS, Diegosaurs, ImperialHal, for example).

It's ❤️❤️❤️❤️ the number of cheaters, I myself reported one called [Admin - Removed for naming and shaming] over here in EU, it's been 2 weeks, he was on Plat 4 by then, he is now Master, boosting multiple accounts to Predator, I took like 5 videos, sent to both EA, Respawn and EAC, nothing was done so far.

Message 11 of 38 (357 Views)

★★ Guide

How are cheaters in china everywhere?Arent they only in China? xd

Message 12 of 38 (352 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thank you, I know that also in US and EU there are lots of them I just want EA to do something about it. I've reported SO many, from EA and Anti-Cheat website, but I've never got a notice that something was done about that. 

It's been too long... is just so annoying.

Message 13 of 38 (307 Views)

★★★ Expert
@UwPsycho As I've stated in other posts, there's much more at stake for devs than for players. This guarantees the fact that they're on it and it's top priority. It's just that it's a very hard battle, you need to understand that you are going to encounter cheaters in the future as well, even if they get eliminated by the thousands every day.
Message 14 of 38 (298 Views)

★★ Expert

@DoYaSeeMe 

dude...r u serious? X'mon I expected more out of you than this... Many of us live in China/Asia and deal with cheaters practically every match.  Maybe because you play on other servers and  have 1 cheater out of 100 matches or a bit too naive to realize that we are not judging who is/isn't cheating. Anyone playing on the AS servers have a hell of a lot more "experience" dealing with and playing against servers everyday.

It's very possible that the data for spectating gets sent at a lower rate (like 20 fps)

When spectating a player using aimbot, fps means nothing whatsoever.

Heart

Message 15 of 38 (289 Views)

★ Apprentice

My thoughts on this is that Apex is lacking of players lately compared to its announcement year and couple first months, and they just don't want to scope those cheaters otherwise they will be down 20, 30% of their player base.

Message 16 of 38 (276 Views)

★★★ Expert
@jumanjaydazed You expect me to join the dev roasting side or...? No can do, as I'm a dev myself and probably see things differently. I prefer constructive reasoning over roasting and tantrums. The latter only lead to bad behavior.
Message 17 of 38 (268 Views)

★★★ Expert
@Bad_No_BaNg What you say doesn't make much sense. If this game would have 20-30% cheaters, it would probably die in a week. None of the legit players would ever have a chance of winning with 3-4 teams of aimbotters around every match, so they would simply just quit. Then cheaters would leave as well, because most of them would not be able to win even with cheats enabled, while boosted accounts would hardly sell. On the other hand, removing so many cheaters would totally be worthy for Respawn / EA/ EAC, as they would loudly brag with this for weeks and benefit from a huge increase of the (willing to spend) playerbase.
Message 18 of 38 (263 Views)

★ Apprentice
@DoYaSeeMe I'm literally facing people cheating over EU Plat~Diamond on a daily basis. Following and pinging through walls with no sound whatsoever, I've faced the same guy, cheating and boosting over 8 accounts in different matches, nothing was done thus far, it's been a month. So ya, I think the game will die eventually if they don't step up, and I do believe around that percentage is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up the game atm.
Message 19 of 38 (250 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@DoYaSeeMe is this a normal play by your judgment? [Admin - Removed link due to naming and shaming]

21 days, this dude is still playing, and is at the moment on Master. =]

Message 20 of 38 (239 Views)