Re: Cheaters in China are everywhere.

by ChickenAlas

Original Post

Cheaters in China are everywhere.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Someone has to do something.

I've been living in China for 3 years, and I started playing Apex Legends about a week or two after it's launch, something amazing happened, inside the huge quantity of players in Asia,

I came across someone who speaks not only English but also my native language. We won that first match and we started playing together non stop. But then... Oh god, cheateas...cheaters everywhere! It spread faster than a virus. 

In every match, there was a cheating team, or more... it was imposible to play or enjoy the game in anyway. We reported so many people, but we never got a notification saying that the report has been checked and a ban was aplied... so we just quit.

Two weeks ago, we came back, and everything is looking good, we were rusted but after a few games we got a win. Seems like "wow, there's no cheaters now" WRONG ! We started playing ranked wich makes the game more interesting, more challenging but as soon as we passed bronze... the virus came back... cheaters...cheaters everywhere!  Now there's a report button, but it feels like it doesn't work.

Please someone must do something. 

Here is some fotage of one of thousands

Can anyone hire me as an admin ? I'll swing that ban hammer like Thor.

(Removed vod, no name and shame on the forum) - Atic 

Message 1 of 38 (763 Views)

★★ Pro
@UwPsycho DUH.
Message 2 of 38 (747 Views)

Champion

Can you explain the cheating in the vids for me? I would like to understand more.

Message 3 of 38 (746 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@hayhor I will, AIMBOT... DUH!
Message 4 of 38 (725 Views)

Champion
@ChickenAlas But how do you know for sure?
Message 5 of 38 (711 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

It's called aimbot, it will stuck your crossair in the enemies head, also there's no recoil.

Message 6 of 38 (704 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Expert

@UwPsychoWhen spectating a teammate or enemy, you don't actually see a video stream, but a simulation. It's very possible that the data for spectating gets sent at a lower rate (like 20 fps) to take some strain off the server and then the client side interpolation gets the job to make things fluid again. But this can sometimes make movement and tracking appear inhumanely smooth, so you shouldn't be too quick to judge.

Message 7 of 38 (683 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@DoYaSeeMe hahahaha are you joking me ? I play videogames since I'm 8, I know what can be done and what can not. Maybe the videos I posted doesn't show clearly what this guy was doing. I'll upload something better.
I'm not "quick to judge". I take my time to watch and report. I don't report anyone who kills me.
Are you a player in Asia ? If not, you have no idea.
Message 8 of 38 (661 Views)

★★★ Expert
@UwPsycho I am not joking. If you'd have the opportunity of banning players based solely on spectating them, I'm pretty sure you would drop the hammer on some legit players as well.

Also, I'm not trying to exonerate anyone, keep reporting anything suspicious, but also understand that it's not an easy process. Those clips you've attached aren't anything special, I've lasered enemies harder than that on a few occasions and I'm truly average. To determine if that player did actually cheat, they must check his tracked data as well. They must follow rules, not hunches.
Message 9 of 38 (644 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I don't want to start an argument about something that's not the topic. My bad I uploaed a bad video. I'll upload something better. But please, don't defend these people who make the game unplayable.

Message 10 of 38 (628 Views)