Cheaters have become even bolder.

by dengausss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cheaters have become even bolder.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I recorded a couple videos with cheaters a week ago. but since then nothing has changed.

I recorded a video today : [CM Edit: Do not name and shame - if you suspect a user of cheating then please report them in game]

Cheaters have become even bolder. Your anti-cheat system is not working at all.

Players will leave. This is impossible to play. I would not have invested a penny in this project.

Message 1 of 5 (233 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cheaters have become even bolder.

Champion (Retired)

Hi @dengausss

Linking videos of players you think are cheating is against the name and shame rules.

Use the in game report system or report them using this link https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

warslag

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (203 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

I wrote a post about this and have had this happen twice yesterday.  Each time we where the last two teams and the cheater would speed and aim hack the win in seconds.  Hard to report once the game is over.  I personally don't believe I should have to be in a mindset of "cheater catcher" all the time.  It ruins attitude in my opinion and respawn is putting way too much on the community to catch these cheaters.  It's their job, not ours. 

Message 2 of 5 (212 Views)

★ Guide

Disgusting... I can't trust this game anymore. Cheating problems, server problems and more...

Message 3 of 5 (208 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hi @dengausss

Linking videos of players you think are cheating is against the name and shame rules.

Use the in game report system or report them using this link https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

warslag

Message 4 of 5 (204 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

"Linking videos of players you think are cheating is against the name and shame rules."

Why protect them?  If they're breaking the rules why should the rules apply to them? 

Reporting does not work when it's this out of hand.  Respawn needs to handle the cheating another way.  

Message 5 of 5 (190 Views)