Re: Cheaters , cheaters and some more cheaters

by newname4504

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cheaters , cheaters and some more cheaters

★★★★★ Novice

Ok so I've been browsing the forums and 85% of them are people complaining about the cheaters in game. As a game developer don't you think this is a HUGE problem and it's affecting your game? Don't you think this should be number 1 priority to fix? 

It's kinda embarasssiem how much popularity this game had from the start (yes I know ninja payed blah blah) but you could've had a huge advantage in keeping people interested if you knew how to promote the game better with updates and fixes. 

Server lag.

Cheaters.

Who came up with season 1 battle pass? Was that your best attempt in keeping your audience happy?.

Message 1 of 13 (579 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey all, please do not share links to any cheats you may see as doing so is technically a breach of the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines.

From here on out, any sharing of videos or naming of users and accusing them of cheating or linking to cheating sites will result in bans.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko 

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 13 of 13 (418 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Sadest thing is, they stay absolutly silent about that topic..... except once in a ridiculous small part during their battlepass update patch notes, so that most missed it (only said in a single sentence 499.997 accounts banned and still counting).

I don´t know why they act like that, but i´m used to devs that atleast admit that problem and talk openly about it and explain what will come soon (they never said exactly what will happen, but atleast told us the AC will get changed since the last one didn´t work well)..... but here he get  nothing, just a copy&paste message "If you suspect cheaters, then head over to EAC support, fill out a ticket and link videos to it".

This game had huge momentum in it´s early days and could have been the next PUBG and Fortnite (even i hate both, i admit their success becoming big).... but they failed at keeping the momentum by staying silent, not admitting the huge cheater problem openly (except some small lines in patch notes and a single twitter tweet) and not delivering some content updates or some minor patches atleast once a week (that would even help a bit with cheaterproblems because the cheat provider has to update their cheats every time.... a daily minor patch of some kb or mb would be perfect)..... but we get it only once a month - i guess it´s because of Sony and their need for approval for every single patch on their plattform before it´s allowed to get released.

Message 2 of 13 (559 Views)

★ Guide
Since you've clearly seen all the topics about cheaters, why didn't you just reply to one of them, instead of spamming the forum with yet another thread about the same thing?
Message 3 of 13 (552 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Hmmmm I guess you missed the whole point of million posts yet no fix (maybe you can't read) . Whole general is posts about cheaters and guess what there will be a million more .
Message 4 of 13 (549 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I tried CS:GO ranked again and there's a huge influx of cheaters there too. So I think it's also bad timing. Whether mistakes were made on the company's side or there was an advance in cheating software; it's all over the place. My guess is that they're trying to take advantage of some changes and they need to catch up with security. CS:GO has overwatch, which is still effective today but they just make new accounts if they're banned just like Origin. No regard for how it's ruining the game.

Message 5 of 13 (545 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
"Sadest thing is, they stay absolutly silent about that topic..... "

Enough said and well said, my whole point in one sentence.

Daily their customers complain about the same exact topic yet it's been worse and worse, day by day
Message 6 of 13 (543 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yeah

Thing is I don't care as much people cheating in CS, BF or whatever non BR game . BR takes a good amount of time to invest into (looting) and at the end of the day it definitely becomes too stressful. Especially when you encounter 3-5 cheaters when you play. Games can take up to 20 minute's only to get lazered by a dude across the map .
Message 7 of 13 (536 Views)

★ Guide

@Recktd wrote:
Hmmmm I guess you missed the whole point of million posts yet no fix (maybe you can't read) . Whole general is posts about cheaters and guess what there will be a million more .

Now it's a million and one posts with no fix, so what's the point? Having more posts clogging up the forum is just ruining the forum and not getting the result you want.

Maybe you should try posting on feedback? That's the specific part of this forum for that exact thing. 

Just have one post with a million replies would be more effective than this spam. 

Message 8 of 13 (513 Views)

@Recktd wrote:

The trouble is playing on PC will always result in hackers and cheaters.

I'm pretty sure every game you play on PC is hacked one way or another . It's been like this ever since I started game in the late 90s.

Message 9 of 13 (492 Views)

★★ Guide

Conforming with cheaters isn't the answer. Then you are part of the problem.

Message 10 of 13 (472 Views)