Cheaters can climb to predator now #408 and #6!!!

by lennonharrison

Original Post

Cheaters can climb to predator now #408 and #6!!!

★★ Novice

Seriously this game is dying or on its last legs, people are leaving in droves to other games like valorant and hyperscape..

if EA and respawn don't get their * together this once great game is in the trash. 

fix your anticheat tool, and rather than nursing your * creating expensive * skins and charms. invest some time in fixing the game to make people stay. 

Message 1 of 12 (958 Views)

Re: Cheaters can climb to predator now #408 and #6!!!

★★★★ Guide

Well its not only ranked, pubs is unplayable now too with all the cheaters - its like 8/10 games you have aleast one aimbotter.

Message 2 of 12 (905 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@lennonharrisonyup. It's an absolute shame as well because Apex was a lot of fun. Whereas now I can barely bring myself to play it because of how likely it is that I'll end up in a match with cheaters.
They're allowed to cheat for months before anything gets done about it and it seems that the only way anything will be done about it is if someone records proof and sends it in. I didn't know that WE were the anti-cheat. I thought they had a system in place but apparently if nobody records the cheater and sends it in then nothing gets done until whenever/if-ever their cheats are detected. So if they're clever and their cheat is homebrewed/undetected then they can cheat indefinitely.
It's sad too because even popular youtubers/streamers are cheating. Personally, I caught a well known streamer&youtuber using a triggerbot the other day. I sent proof to EAC and yet that streamer still continues to play on. Tbh I would've never even noticed either had they not got caught in a glitch that caused their aim to snap up and down rapidly between the thorax and head of their target. Then they ziplined and their aim snapped back and forth between two enemies with the same inhuman speed/accuracy.

I'm not sure what else could be done to stop these people from ruining gaming. It seems we don't have a choice but to deal with it.

Message 3 of 12 (886 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@xTomboyRespecteruninstalling helps
when the entire playerbase is cheating and there's no difference between each player except the cheat they use and the direction they're facing, then they'll open their eyes. it's almost that bad already.

Message 4 of 12 (867 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@NitromethaneAPat least one? try 10-20+ each game, or more.
they actual players get lazered early on since bots know everyone's location, and they keep away from each other. complete cowards, they need the crutch, can't perform without it.

don't even bother until it's fixed, there's other fps games that take it more seriously.
let bots face each other. they can't comment on the forums anyway.

Message 5 of 12 (855 Views)

★★ Pro
@xTomboyRespecter Same for me, I did quit playing apex after the season halftime and went back to valorant...

Sadly I have to play a game that is less fun Than apex, but since riot is actually fighting against hackers It’s kinda the lesser evil☺️

Apex is by far the most fun and intense shooter out there but the cheatingproblem got to a point where people leave the game to play a less fun shooter but with a low amount of hackers
Message 6 of 12 (818 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

money money money all they care...

they selling cheats like for nothing, official site for any game, but if you report any1 you get banned...

Message 7 of 12 (758 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Biss71 im sure ea and respawn are selling the cheat and they do more money with that than selling crappy skin

i have no proof but as they done nothing agaisnt cheater, they must be some thing behind that ....

and as you say and as i know till the beginning the only purpose of this game is to make ez money .... like all the f2p game and this one even more than the other.

Message 8 of 12 (687 Views)

@lennonharrison The people who create the skins and charms do not work on the anti cheat system. You're talking two entirely different jobs, one is coding the other is CGI work.

I got to meet the Dev teams from a very large slot machine manufacturer about 6 years ago. Most tech companies use a similar model that they did when it comes to developing software and games. You have artist that do all the work on the visual, you have audio engineers and musicians who make the music/audio, mathematicians, people who code the actual game.. Then there are people who are dedicated to security. Every person at a software/gaming company has an area they specialize in and they focus on it.

EA does quite a bit to combat cheating. The issue is that it's a constant battle. They deal with one version of hacking and a new one comes out that's more complex, harder to detect and combat. EA does not publicly post what they do to combat cheating for one big reason. They don't want to give people an idea of how to work around the system or a heads up of whats coming.

A simple way to view it is as an antivirus system for your PC. It's a constant battle and they constantly have to update the antivirus software with new definitions. The viruses also become more complex and difficult to stop/deal with.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 12 (682 Views)

★ Guide

yup yup! I'm borderline right now on just uninstalling this piece of garbage. And it's not even the hackers that's the worst thing. SBMM ineptitude and *-poor netcode are top of the charts. But to be fair, all 3 are equal area that Respawn is too incapable of fixing.

Message 10 of 12 (559 Views)