Cheaters are back in FIFA 22 and this time they are harmful.

by Lithiumorphine

Original Post

Re: Cheaters are back in FIFA 22 and this time they are harmful.

★★★★ Apprentice

Well i have some good news for you, FIFA 23 is about to get crossplay!!

BWAHAHAHAAA!!

EA guys are so funny!!

Message 11 of 20 (1,229 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Lithiumorphine There’s something very wrong with this game sometimes. I’ve just played someone who’s name was YouTube something or other. I’m in D3 so I’m my no means a sensation but I’ve got a bit. I’m utterly destroying this player for 30 mins but can not score. Hit the bar, post, the usual stuff except normally I absolutely can finish. Then suddenly she/he pauses it, and makes a sub. From then on he had 7 shots and scored 7 goals. I lost 7-4. I literally had to walk the ball in. All my players had 12 pace, every shot went nowhere near where I was aiming, every time I won the ball back it popped straight to their player. The cursor would auto switch, jockey didn’t work, nor did stand tackle, it was like my controller no longer worked. and then miraculously as soon as I report it at the end, I get kicked off the server.

I know what connection issues look like and this was not it! This was utterly suspect.
Message 12 of 20 (1,058 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I won. End of Game. Disconnect for me

. I lost. It wasnt my connection for sure.

Message 13 of 20 (936 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Totally agree

Message 14 of 20 (876 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I agree this has to be the worst idea possible.  If they can't control it on one platform, what makes anyone thin they can control three, not to mention all the POS that sit on their computers allllll day figuring out how to code and cheat cause they blatantly get none and need this to get off....

Message 15 of 20 (749 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@GriffGrams Im honestly surprised that there hasn't been a lawsuit and life seriously considered it... Mental health is a serious issue and they fail to realize what this cheating can actually do to people....When you're winning and all of the sudden someone needs to show their character and cheat, it sorely diminishes ones immediate self esteem which can cause uncontrolled outbursts etc... Ive read of people going as far as trying to killl themselves...now there's obviously extremes on both ends, but if the problem creates those kinds of reactions, EA DO SOMETHING. YOU ARE TO BLAME FOR ALL OF IT... AND WHATS SO SAD IS YOU'RE ALL PAID.... I loved the idea of the forum to ask questions of the makers etc....its like anything addicting, they know this and like drugs or the tobacco companies they don't do *, and its gotten to be criminal.. and yes EA, yes you're a company, but there some people with a lot of money and influence out there, and not doing anything about the issue just makes you an enormous target, and you should all have targets on ur backs... Bottom line though is that Its very easy to hunt these people down, 98% percent of the time they're under portuguese/Brazil flags, or the BLOC/Russians who can't win anything in general without cheating in some way shape or form, I mean when's the next times anyone allowed back to the olympics from Russia? isn't Brazil banned from FIFA for like life....haha. Also I see people say they report after the game....where on the playstation console does it give you an option to report what happened in the game...I thought it didnt have a report function which is also a huge problem and a reason for a lot of this... Its also obvious with all the * game flaws you great creators at EA are responsive for that winning 50 games in a row is just not possible, there willl be some error that will not allow for it to happen, so I also agree with whoever said they favor people because of records etc...or whatever arrangements some of these people seem to have with EA ( I personally think they work for EA ) I could rant about this POS forever, and still play it haha, just LOVE sports......but EA y'all won't be around much longer once someone opens this book up all the way.
Message 16 of 20 (742 Views)

Champion
@GriffGrams Look at yourself before offending the whole nations.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 17 of 20 (730 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

It’s 1/27/2023 2pm EST and I just faced you in Champs. You had TOTY VVD, KDB, Mid R9 and TOTM Mbappe. You sweatied me twice before getting dunked on by Giroud. 

Please: delete your cards, teams and game. 

Message 18 of 20 (575 Views)

★★ Novice
@Taskillef30 i have lost interest in the game because of cheaters, let form our own community, were we play fair. EA sport has no interest in helping us.
Message 19 of 20 (344 Views)

Champion
@Avatorah Also you can develop your own foofball game and play by your own rules, without any cheaters.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 20 of 20 (340 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help