Cheaters are already rampant in Apex

by The_Schipper

Original Post

Re: Cheaters are already rampant in Apex

★★★★★ Apprentice

@neillkorey wrote:

@Subcool789 

You can’t talk to these people they truly believe they are God’s hell one of the posts are saying shroud and ninja aimbot to get people to watch they just don’t believe anyone can be better than them and when you say your stats mirror the people they are talking about with twice as many headshots as kills they act like you are hiding something but it is ok I have said many times I appreciate noobs calling me a cheater because I know I am not a great player but daily cheat messages make me feel like I am

So what is this exactly then? you think that's legit human gameplay? random 180 headshot scope kill on a player in a moving vehicle? sure.

https://youtu.be/4jqv6XHOZfk?t=42

Message 71 of 111 (537 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@Shigurui-7 

What if I told you I have done something just like that a few times. 

Message 72 of 111 (583 Views)

★★ Guide

The aim bots are OUT OF CONTROL!!!

Just came from a game, this is what literally happened:  teammate getting shot, he's at the bottom of a large rock/cliff and I am on top, he is hiding behind another rock, I come over to provide support, the instant I am exposed and see the enemy, 100% (blue shield and helm) to dead in an INSTANT!   Literally dead in 1/10th of a second. 

Message 73 of 111 (572 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Just now I reported a cheater with video proof, and I didn't even played today. Yesterday, reported with video a cheater that has been cheating for more than a week, and I didn't even played against him. This is the shameless level of cheating in Apex Legends.

The dazzle is turning into a disillusion. Many players left Apex Legends, or stopped playing it waiting for a solution that keeps cheater away of the game.

Why Respawn released a game without proper measures against cheaters? They knew what happened to other games and their problems with cheaters.

Seriously, I don't believe that Respawn will change anything because they didn't with Titanfall 2. In that I just hope I'm wrong otherwise the game will die soon. 

Message 74 of 111 (527 Views)

★ Guide
@neillkorey who is ninja and or shroud?
Message 75 of 111 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@gibbleguts 

I guess I didn’t spell there names correctly if you are asking my bad I don’t watch streamers I have these things called friends in the real world so don’t choose to spend time watching people play video games

Message 76 of 111 (496 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@warslag 

I play the game to and if 25 percent of the player base was cheating I would have been killed by a cheater at least once yes I know people cheat just not to the extent everyone in this game is claiming not to mention all videos I have seen on this forum are of legit players that are just good but I understand snowflakes can’t acknowledge someone is better than them at anything don’t worry you can still have a trophy 

Message 77 of 111 (494 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

@warslag 

I play the game to and if 25 percent of the player base was cheating I would have been killed by a cheater at least once yes I know people cheat just not to the extent everyone in this game is claiming not to mention all videos I have seen on this forum are of legit players that are just good but I understand snowflakes can’t acknowledge someone is better than them at anything don’t worry you can still have a trophy 

You play the game too and if 10 percent of the player base (this means that in a game 6 players may be cheaters) was cheating you would have been killed at least once. If you didn't get killed by a cheater, then your skills aren't that good to stay in game long enough to get killed by a cheater.

About the videos that someone posted in this forum, maybe you missed one that I saw where was an obvious aimbotter.

Ofc, there allways be someone like you in a forum calling others snowflakes and saying that cheaters are better then them.

Message 78 of 111 (487 Views)

★ Guide
btw 2.7k kills right now its much . someone top players like Dizzy sit on close to 9000 games. dude stream all the time . he play out of his mind . cannot always be a cheater. some people have an aimbot precision . some people are dat good. i myself won many games already . so you cannot say cheaters stopping you from wining games
Message 79 of 111 (475 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Mast3rMirror wrote:
btw 2.7k kills right now its much . someone top players like Dizzy sit on close to 9000 games. dude stream all the time . he play out of his mind . cannot always be a cheater. some people have an aimbot precision . some people are dat good. i myself won many games already . so you cannot say cheaters stopping you from wining games

But you can clearly see if someone is using an ESP (that´s actually the most used and mostly undetected cheat in games by any anti-cheat-software... only a few use aimbots because they get detected fast).

Common behavior of them, even they try to hide it, is, that they keep looking at walls/rocks/mountains for a short moment to check targets, or just aim in weird and not so common angles like at the ground when walking up hills instead of looking upwards if someone is peeking from the top, or they miss out on severall hiding spots and don´t check corners because they get too focused on their targets (the colored boxes around each playeR) when in fights or hunts.

.... and in this game, there are a lot.... realy a huge amount of ESP user... but most of them have a bad aim and are bad players (make realy bad tactical decisions), but allways know where someone is and where to go.

Message 80 of 111 (468 Views)