Cheaters are already rampant in Apex

by The_Schipper

Original Post

Re: Cheaters are already rampant in Apex

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@neillkorey wrote:

Games die with rampant cheaters lol pubg and fortnite are both filled with cheaters and they are the two most popular games in the world no big deal lol

not to mention that there are blatant videos of people cheating and I have yet to see them in apex yes there is cheating but y’all are blowing it way out of proportion 

uhm, theres already people streaming themselfes aimbotting through maps in Apex on YT, almost acting proud of themselfes beeing "better" than others xD 

Message 61 of 111 (547 Views)

★★ Novice
I have about 60-70 wins so far and about 500 kills total. I have encountered one questionable player who headshotted our whole squad with a wingman and downed us all without missing a shot. We reported him and moved on.

The US servers are NOT rampant with hackers. I play every day for 4-6 hours and that one single incident is the only time I've felt suspicious. Otherwise I have fun with my friends and enjoy winning regularly.

If the cheaters are as bad as some of you say - RECORD THEM! REPORT THEM! And then move on.

The one video posted here is just garbage, that guy in question missed so many shots and generally was not that good but because he lands one headshot with a Wingman from far away he's suddenly a hacker. The Wingman is easy to snipe with.

Provide proof, report them and move on. It's not as bad as you all make it out to be - on US servers at least.
Message 62 of 111 (634 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@Subcool789 wrote:
I have about 60-70 wins so far and about 500 kills total. I have encountered one questionable player who headshotted our whole squad with a wingman and downed us all without missing a shot. We reported him and moved on.

The US servers are NOT rampant with hackers. I play every day for 4-6 hours and that one single incident is the only time I've felt suspicious. Otherwise I have fun with my friends and enjoy winning regularly.

If the cheaters are as bad as some of you say - RECORD THEM! REPORT THEM! And then move on.

The one video posted here is just garbage, that guy in question missed so many shots and generally was not that good but because he lands one headshot with a Wingman from far away he's suddenly a hacker. The Wingman is easy to snipe with.

Provide proof, report them and move on. It's not as bad as you all make it out to be - on US servers at least.

Questionable? Suspicious? After a player: "headshotted our whole squad with a wingman and downed us all without missing a shot". Okay. That's very generous of you to give them the benefit of the doubt. Some might say so generous that it's almost suspicious in itself.

Message 63 of 111 (627 Views)

★★ Novice

@warslag wrote:

@Subcool789 wrote:

Questionable? Suspicious? After a player: "headshotted our whole squad with a wingman and downed us all without missing a shot". Okay. That's very generous of you to give them the benefit of the doubt. Some might say so generous that it's almost suspicious in itself.

Did you read the part about how we all reported him? I can't say 100% he was hacking because it's not impossible to get headshots like that - just very hard and rare. So we obviously didn't give him the benefit of the doubt BECAUSE WE REPORTED HIM. 

Message 64 of 111 (619 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Subcool789 

You can’t talk to these people they truly believe they are God’s hell one of the posts are saying shroud and ninja aimbot to get people to watch they just don’t believe anyone can be better than them and when you say your stats mirror the people they are talking about with twice as many headshots as kills they act like you are hiding something but it is ok I have said many times I appreciate noobs calling me a cheater because I know I am not a great player but daily cheat messages make me feel like I am

Message 65 of 111 (610 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Subcool789 wrote:

@warslag wrote:

@Subcool789 wrote:

Did you read the part about how we all reported him? I can't say 100% he was hacking because it's not impossible to get headshots like that - just very hard and rare. So we obviously didn't give him the benefit of the doubt BECAUSE WE REPORTED HIM. 

You just gave them the benefit of the doubt again.

Message 66 of 111 (608 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@neillkorey wrote:

@Subcool789 

You can’t talk to these people they truly believe they are God’s hell one of the posts are saying shroud and ninja aimbot to get people to watch they just don’t believe anyone can be better than them and when you say your stats mirror the people they are talking about with twice as many headshots as kills they act like you are hiding something but it is ok I have said many times I appreciate noobs calling me a cheater because I know I am not a great player but daily cheat messages make me feel like I am

What is your evidence that they are lying or making it up? We know that players cheat. There is no doubt about that. Are you saying that all the recent bans have been false?

Message 67 of 111 (606 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

One out of three players would hack if they could. You can see that in games with no anticheat where 1/3 players hack (or 1/4 at best).

In games with good anticheats, 1/10 or 1/20 people hack. And most of them they never get banned. You cant see them because when I say hacks I mean wallhacks.

Aimbots are the blatant ones. The big problem is the subtle ones, the wallhackers.

Message 68 of 111 (590 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agreed,

Hackers are ruining this game just like they did COD back in the day. Not interested in playing anymore either. Its just a joke.

Message 69 of 111 (585 Views)

★★★ Newbie

With all of the hackers and not just questionable hacking but I mean blatant hackers ( like in COD black Ops,) hacking in this game I would only imagine they dont have an actual solution for it right now, or maybe even at all. I hope this game isn't another money making scheme company who is going to abandon the game after a year.

Message 70 of 111 (585 Views)