Re: Cheaters are already rampant in Apex

by Exodus-0019

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Okay, so we did a test with friends to see how the ban system works. My friend used wallhacks for about a week and got banned after the latest update but he just made new account and now he's able to play again. This is pathetic and benefits EA by seemingly increasing the amount of players. The EAC is a joke and is easily bypassed. Why not dish out the extra cash to pay for a legitimate anti-cheat program? After all you have over 30 million players buying apex packs you can afford it EA. There are too many players with over 2k kills and 2k headshots and it doesnt feel good getting sniped across the map while running and sliding full speed dying in 3-4 shots that land right on your head. Pathetic

Message 41 of 111 (615 Views)

★ Guide

* your friends for cheating, and YOU for being friends with them

Message 42 of 111 (657 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

On the subject of cheat developers making more money than respawn:

One particularly notorious cheats provider reckons on shifting over a million downloads of their subscription cheat pack for Apex. Subscription I believe was in the region of $30 per month, guaranteed to beat Easy Anti-cheat on every update EAC makes.

If these numbers are to be believed, that company alone has already swagged $30,000,000. In a single month. Between the behaviour of the gaming industry itself, the vile market for cheats around it and the behaviour of the gaming community at large, multiplayer online gaming with a PC is absolute sewer.

Message 43 of 111 (652 Views)

★ Guide

He's firing at a target you cant even SEE and you dont think he's aimbotting?

Message 44 of 111 (638 Views)

★★★ Guide
I played with a guy today he killed 21 people almost alone and won the game. That's bit more than 1/3 of all players on a map. There were only two of us in team. Completely no cheat protection.
Message 45 of 111 (621 Views)

★ Guide

@Franco_Scala_12R wrote:

On the subject of cheat developers making more money than respawn:

One particularly notorious cheats provider reckons on shifting over a million downloads of their subscription cheat pack for Apex. Subscription I believe was in the region of $30 per month, guaranteed to beat Easy Anti-cheat on every update EAC makes.

If these numbers are to be believed, that company alone has already swagged $30,000,000. In a single month. Between the behaviour of the gaming industry itself, the vile market for cheats around it and the behaviour of the gaming community at large, multiplayer online gaming with a PC is absolute sewer.

My question was rhetorical, but your post don't surprise me. Very often, cheats may cost more that a paid game, so $30 per month is no surprise. Also, the cheat developer usualy inflate his download numbers, but if he says 1 milion, EA/Respawn should sue the cheat's company for more that $30 milion for the damage.caused. That would be interesting.  

Message 46 of 111 (601 Views)

Champion (Retired)
I see a lot of people bashing EasyAntiCheat. Can you provide a company who's anti cheat model would be a better fit for this game?

I don't know how other companies do it but i've seen cheaters in CoD, Destiny 2, LoL, Overwatch and even Rocket league so it feels to me that the problem is bigger than just EasyAntiCheat being a 'poor' anticheat provider
Message 47 of 111 (591 Views)

★★★ Novice

The aimbotting has gotten out of control in this game. It has no report function. You need to automatically ban players with 1,200+ kills at level 70. They are clearly using hacks,aimbots and other cheating tools to get atrociously high kills only to sell off those accounts and profit from it. I have been constantly uploading videos of known aimbotters that the EASY Anti-Cheat hasn't even detected.

Because 16,000 banned players is nothing. I would have believed you if 160,000 were banned out of 25 million. The same problems that plagued Titanfall 2 are also happening here. Because EA doesn't care as long as these cheaters buy microtransactions we need barriers to automatically ban players with suspiciously high KDR otherwise this game will die in less than 3 months. This is what happens when you make a game F2P. Because at least on Overwatch you have to purchase the game which removed 80% of potential cheaters.

Message 48 of 111 (577 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I wish this game cost like 30 bucks. Problem solved for the most part...

Message 49 of 111 (575 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Because you have to pay for those games (except LoL). When a hacker gets ban hammered on here they just make a new account and keep going.
Message 50 of 111 (574 Views)