Cheaters are already rampant in Apex

by The_Schipper

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Cheaters are already rampant in Apex

★ Apprentice

How are you going to deal with cheaters that use ESP and aim bot on PC?

After spectating players that are aimlocked on their targets i am not keen on playing anymore matches.

Apex so far has been really fun. I am willing to pay for a version of Apex if that means that cheaters can't make free accounts. 

Message 1 of 111 (7,569 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Cheaters are already rampant in Apex

Community Manager

We take these reports very seriously. Both EA and Respawn are committed to ensuring Apex Legends is played fairly.

Here is a recent update posted last week by the Respawn team.

CHEATERS

As of today over 16,000 cheaters have been identified and banned from the game. Cheaters suck. If you run into one, please try and capture the evidence and let us know here: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Even if you don’t get proof, get their ID and flag it and we can investigate the account. We have heard your feedback about a report feature in the game. I’ll just say that’s a very good idea Standard smile

Source: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/2-15-2019-An-Update-From-Respawn/m-p/7499686#M3821

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 23 of 111 (7,591 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I myself also really hopes "respawn" keep the EAC uptodate the anti cheats, and takes serious moves on cheaters,,, trust me you will get more player base by doing it,, i know some cheaters maybe slipped from EAC detection, but please takes serious about it,, i really loves this game,,

I am already dissapointed by the battlefield series where it was already a hackfield where i already have to buy the game to play with cheaters,  it is not about the money,  but it ruins the fun in playing to get bullied by somw cheaters, in the end i already stopped playing BFV.

Well thats all i wanna say,, keep rocking "respawn" go huge 👍

Message 2 of 111 (7,529 Views)

★ Pro

I also quit BF5 because lack of performance and hacks.

Message 3 of 111 (7,476 Views)

★ Guide
in a recent post by community manager EA Berry he states that they've identified and band 16,000 cheaters so they are taking notice and responding
Message 4 of 111 (7,444 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

did they pick that number out of a hat??

beleive it when i see it!

Message 5 of 111 (7,413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

"in a recent post by community manager EA Berry he states that they've identified and band 16,000 cheaters so they are taking notice and responding"

Got to love all the people who say "naw man, nobody cheats in this game" 

"did they pick that number out of a hat??

beleive it when i see it!"

Because you know better than them right?  You know more than the people who work at EA right? 

Message 6 of 111 (7,397 Views)

★★ Guide

@unferth wrote:

"in a recent post by community manager EA Berry he states that they've identified and band 16,000 cheaters so they are taking notice and responding"

Got to love all the people who say "naw man, nobody cheats in this game" 

16000 on 25 million players is nothing.

there is way more cheaters than just 16 000

Message 7 of 111 (7,394 Views)

★ Apprentice

What i'd like to know is what they mean by "banned"...

If they simply managed to ban their account... well... big deal... they only inflate the numbers of banned cheaters and new accounts created (win / win for EA on short term we could say)...

Message 8 of 111 (7,373 Views)

★ Apprentice

Banning cheaters in a free to play game is like trying to dry yourself with a wet towel...

Despite all the effort you just won't get dry.

They'll just make new accounts.

When there's a sale in non-free games it usually leads to a spike of cheaters in multiplayer matches aswell.

This leads me to think that having to pay a decent sum of money to play a game is a good deterrant.

Message 9 of 111 (7,299 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

every second game have people 2500 + kills with aim or wh, after killl just spectace person like that and you see, how to play with cheats in that game.
for example today game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUG7PJKrKvY&t=1s

380 games played by DiniokD
and he have 2679 kills
that mean 7 kills in Every game from start !

so, who will continue play in this cheates trash game ??

Message 10 of 111 (7,203 Views)