Re: Cheaters and season battle pass?

by mpmenace007

Original Post

Cheaters and season battle pass?

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

No way!!!

Today reported 2 obvious speedhackers/wallhackers and got suspicions on some sort of team teleporting (really strange, or probably team speedhack), without enumerating some others suspicions.

Was considering on spending some money to get the season battle pass and Titanfall 2, but what I saw today made me change my mind.

Are you getting the battle pass knowing that the cheater problem isn't solved?

Added/edited: One more cheater reported with video, this time clearly using wallhack and probably aimbot.

Message 1 of 6 (392 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

f*ck no. got second place today. twice. the end result was a cheater that owned us all in less than 10 seconds. And I am not even playing that much Apex. f*cking stupid.

Message 2 of 6 (345 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

anyone who buy this sh*t before they fix the cheating problem is a dumb*ss

Message 3 of 6 (335 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
yeah too bad i got hype when batlle pass but recently i feel down because of cheater and reconsider to buy battle pas
Message 4 of 6 (290 Views)

★ Guide

@Habelz wrote:
yeah too bad i got hype when batlle pass but recently i feel down because of cheater and reconsider to buy battle pas

As far I understood, with battle pass you still play against those that don't have battle pass.

Message 5 of 6 (255 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Geez, kids these days. I'm not even that good at Apex and I have the balls to admit it, but THOSE kids? They have to break the code ITSELF to get their kicks.

Message 6 of 6 (211 Views)