Cheaters: a rambling story

by prankstar2

Original Post

Cheaters: a rambling story

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

All these cheaters now a days with their mods and their game files, back in my day cheaters were very different, the year was nineteen dickity two and you had to say dickity because the cheaters stole our word for twenty.... where was I?  Oh right the cheaters, it was the roaring dickities and JD Rockefeller gave me a silver hey penny which was worth twice as much as a furlong which was dickity times more valuable than a jumbalya, you see back in those days rich people would fly around in blimps and would throw coins down on the streets, I would pull my wash tub out of the house trying to catch them -snoring for 2 hours waking up- oh right back to the cheaters superman challenged FDR to a race around the world and Roosevelt beat him by a furlong or so the papers would have you believe, it was on Thanksgiving in nineteen dickity seven and Turkeys were called walkin' birds back in those days, did I tell you about the time I took the faerie over to shelbyville?  Oh right back to the cheaters, I'm sorry, I get to rambling, did I ever tell you about where the word "rambling" comes from?  Because I could go on about that for dickity three hours.

Message 1 of 3 (275 Views)

Re: Cheaters: a rambling story

Champion (Retired)

Hi @prankstar2 

If you would like to report any cheats you encounter to EAC it would be appreciated https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

Upwards and onwards!

Message 2 of 3 (244 Views)

Re: Cheaters: a rambling story

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

You youngsters and your reporting links on the internets, back in my day we reported by the telegraphing machine, you see I took the faerie over to shelbyville and back in those days we all wore onions around our belts which was the fashion at the time, it only cost a nickel to ride the faerie and the nickels had a picture of Susan B Anthony on them so we used to call them Bees and we would say "give me three bees for a furlong", oh right, the onions they weren't the white onions that you got now adays, they were the big yellow ones, did I tell you about the time that Nikola Tesla invented a remote controller?  He told us that you could control a toy boat by shouting commands at it, that little prankster.

Message 3 of 3 (196 Views)