Cheaters Problem

by eriniycat

Original Post

Cheaters Problem

★★★★★ Novice

I quit the game a long time ago because of cheating players.There are very few games left in competitive pvp games that don't have cheating issues.There are no games of this type that are free to play but do not have cheating problems.So I'm not writing here to blame the company.Paid games do not have such problems because when they are caught cheating, the only way to re-enter the game is to pay money.Some companies, on the other hand, ban your new account without showing a reason, even if you buy a different account when you are caught cheating.I have no intention of playing the game, the only free game I play is a PVE game.

The issue I want to talk about here is that this issue goes beyond cheating in games, and it is now a source of money that is used for unfair competition and where companies are prevented from making money.In other words, such player groups make money from twitch, youtube and game companies by hacking and take away the income of other publishers and game companies.

On top of all that, millions of players who want to play the game, who are the potential income source of the e company, say the following.

I don't play this game, it's full of cheaters and hackers.

This is not only valid here, this is a valid problem in dozens of games.In other words, cheating in the game is no longer a bad player with the ambition to win.Cheating in games now means stealing money from many companies, employees and stealing money from many publishers.It has come to this situation with the developing game culture.I do not intend to play any game of this type until the cheating problem is completely resolved, even if it is free. My answer would be no for playing the game even if I paid for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmOvZ4xxDtY

Message 1 of 1 (115 Views)