Cheaters Apex Legends

by SirRagamuffyn

Original Post

Re: Cheaters Apex Legends

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I just witnessed a cheater. I was dead and was able to see from his point of view (he was my teamate). He was looking at the sky and made crazy instant headshots to everyone around him without seeing them coming, so there is no any doubt.

The other mate, dead too, recorded it.

Even if it's not that easy to prevent or deal with cheaters, a functionnal report button is a strict minimum. And maybe they should spend more money on anticheat systems than on marketing.

Message 31 of 245 (2,091 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Its so easy to ban hackers. they just want the large numbers to make it look like the game is the next best thing to sex.

Numbers dont lie .!!!!!!!!! just have to look at their stats and see. 100 shots fired 100 headshots ????   simple huh? (just an example)

from the hacks i keep seeing everyone is using aimbots and walls . Its very funny how they never miss and the second u fire a shot 3 squads magically appear to wipe u out.

Happens way to often!!!!

If i had a dollar for everytime my squad got triple teamed I wouldnt have to work just like all those hard working streamers !

Message 32 of 245 (2,088 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

It's gotten quite bad. Every now and then you'll team up with one. And they'll just * race into a place, ignoring you and everything else, and down a whole squad, then race 300m-400m to another place without looting, without waiting for you, straight into another fight, then another 300-400m straight into another fight. Never scouting an area, or approaching carefully, just straight into a building and "i downed a whole squad". idk - it's sort of pointless.

Message 33 of 245 (2,083 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

"Every now and then you'll team up with one. And they'll just * race into a place, ignoring you and everything else, and down a whole squad, then race 300m-400m to another place without looting, without waiting for you, straight into another fight, then another 300-400m straight into another fight. "

To be fair that is not a sign of a cheater. This is a prime example of how a experienced player tends to play the game. And it's not hard to down an entire squad in this game, it's quite common. The only solid evidence of a cheater is being able to see their player view and actually see the aimbot working. And this can only occur when you're a team-mate of said cheater.

Message 34 of 245 (2,047 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Legit????????

Youtube link

Message 35 of 245 (2,006 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

You cant post links, they gona ban you. Yea you can cheat but dont post links. They want to cover things up 

Message 36 of 245 (2,003 Views)

★★★ Newbie
sorry didn't know, just wanted to share with the world
Message 37 of 245 (2,000 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It seems that anyone that has not figured out how to play the game, or even can not play the game that well, will automatically call people a cheater.

Every game is going to have cheaters.  Ask PUBG, but don't knock the game because of the cheaters.  It will be resolved soon enough. 

Message 38 of 245 (1,996 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm not gonna lie, I have killed quite a few people that have like 300-400 kills already, they were damn near the easiest to kill.  I agree with your question.  

How can you assume they are cheaters without proving they are cheaters? I am sure there are plenty of them out there but who is to assume that the ones with the high kills are cheating or just literally play non stop every day.

I bet if I played every day, for hours on end, since the game came out, I would be up there in kills as well.  Hell, I have 50 plus kills and play maybe one or two games here and there.  I still have yet to even figure out how someone finds the time to cheat on these games anyway. 

Message 39 of 245 (1,993 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

The people who say git gud add nothing to the conversation.

Message 40 of 245 (1,981 Views)