by SirRagamuffyn

Original Post

Re: Cheaters Apex Legends

★ Guide
yep, i agree..
Message 191 of 245 (917 Views)

★ Guide
So here is the latest through the grapevine. Besides now the massive config issue which is basically cheating ( not to mention the graphics hack) the aimbot is being adjusted. An aimbot basically doesn't miss a shot and that is how the anticheat is built to recognize that , well now they adjusted the aimbot to miss like the 4th or 5th shot so the anti cheat doesnt pick it up. Results are the same you still get melted. Most i see are doing the config's from muzzle flash, ive seen the recoil basically seen it all and when a couple twitch streamers show only a 1/16 of their config and not the whole thing and say they arent aloud to use it in certain tournaments tells you " its cheating" lol.. its a joke..
Message 192 of 245 (916 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

darko,please man,i have * computer and can record demo to send to you but please check this guy i encountered today,i think he has aimbot,his name is [Removed - CM] ,i beg you check 1-2 off his games

Message 193 of 245 (813 Views)

★★★ Novice

A fairly simple fix to the majority of the issue would be to just charge some actual money to play the game. If people get banned right now, they can just make a new account, no problem, no charge. Free-to-play models will never work unless they can ban with 100% certainty before the cheaters even get into a match.

Message 194 of 245 (784 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

this is not solved.

Message 195 of 245 (733 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I wonder how you're going to solve the trick problem. This game is about to die because of the cheats.

Cheaters appear in almost every game.

Yesterday we lost the game again because of a cheaters.

[CM Edit: Do not name and shame - if you suspect a user of cheating then please report them in game]

Message 196 of 245 (674 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@tbuberName and shame is against the forum rules. You should remove the YouTube link.

Report any cheats you encounter using the in game report or feature or directly to EAC along with any evidence if possible here.

Message 197 of 245 (664 Views)

★★★★ Guide
chargin money solve nothing just have a look at Destiny 2, AntiCheas need to be better and the teams that take care of hackers/cheaters need to wake the f.. up and star to do a better cheater are invading games and they stick around. Reporting does nothing if it does it is meaning less you can just make another account.
Message 198 of 245 (647 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

bump

Message 199 of 245 (590 Views)

★★ Pro

Yup, bad then even worse now. No progress has been made. 

Message 200 of 245 (570 Views)