Cheaters Apex Legends

by SirRagamuffyn

Original Post

Re: Cheaters Apex Legends

★★★★ Novice

Just 500 Kills? I came a croso someoone with 2400 kills...

Message 91 of 245 (870 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Developers should add a feature to report players in-game with kill cam/death cam, that will be much more helpful than going on a website to report someone for cheating.

Message 92 of 245 (836 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I just came out of 3 games back to back with cheaters. I'm appalled that this problem went from non-existent to pandemic in just a flash. I never encountered any cheaters until today where I can't even find a game without a hacker. It did give me a good laugh spectating them though. I presume all the victims of hack abuse has spectated a cheating player, so correct me if I'm wrong. Not only do they have aimlock, they can also see where every player is behind covers? 

P.S. I just noticed something. I like how EA has categorised this thread with the title "SOLVED: Cheaters Apex Legends". Hahahahaha

Message 93 of 245 (821 Views)

★★★ Newbie

its got worse and worse everyday. Last night was brutal, spectated almost every death and they were clearly aimbot hacking, headshot every shot. This is honestly even worse than the pubg hacking hayday. Hopefully this gets fixed soon before hackers bury another game. 

Message 94 of 245 (802 Views)

★★★★ Guide

So here's a very very recent story. I just saw MOONMOON get killed by a hacker. He spectated to check in front of 16,000 people (largest streamer live on Apex at the time) and the guy was clearly toggling aimhacks. He couldn't hit lone knocked down enemies for ****. After which MOONMOON then shut down his stream.

I can't say for sure if he called it quits temporarily because of the bitter taste from that experience or if his leave was already planned, but it's still not a good note to leave off on.

Plot twist: The hacks weren't enough apparently. They still died to some guys who seemed to be playing legit.

Message 95 of 245 (793 Views)

★ Novice
Possibile che non capite che il problema è solo vostro, io faccio altro nella vita e se gioco per passare il tempo, non devo cercare e segnalare cheaters! Buona fortuna!
Message 96 of 245 (742 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

friday night

[CM Edit: Do not name and shame - if you suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/]

Message 97 of 245 (722 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

In EU server i recently met the most wonderful hacker ever.

Me and my random squad made it to the final. I had the mastif and the spitfire fully upgraded. We immediately managed to kill 2 of them, so only one left to win the game. Too bad this guy left had his legendary armor who never ran dry. I hit him 8 TIMES with the mastiff in full chest and i was still hitting his armor. Then i switched to spitfire just to try and after a full 50 bullets spray on him, i was still hitting his armor. He insta killed me. Told my mates in voip this dude was 100% cheating his armor never ran dry no matter how many times you hit him. The two dudes of my team outflanked him, one went on his right flank, the other on the right one and were hitting him in both direction. Still nothing. They were hitting his armor too. One of my mate yelled on the mic WTF is going on, then he got killed. The other remained got killed 3 seconds later. Game over, hacker won

This game is a joke. I left BF5 because it was an hacking heaven where the game doesnt even have an anticheat, now im playing this game who has even more blatant hackers than the other game.

EA get a decent anticheat for ***** sake

Message 98 of 245 (714 Views)

★ Guide
the amount of cheaters is becoming unbearable, seems EA aint doing anything against it since they are around for a while
Message 99 of 245 (681 Views)

★ Apprentice
I doubt there are 3 or 4 dizzy's, shrouds, or mendo's in each match i play tbh, if everyone were that good at games, there wouldnt be single famous players, simple as that.
Message 100 of 245 (673 Views)