Re: Cheaters Apex Legends

by timaloy

Original Post

★★ Guide

Almost every game on pc there will be a cheater and it dont look like they can do anything about it, cheats have already destoyed it theyt own it with no signs of it stopping any time soon sick of it

Message 211 of 245 (798 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

On Xbox:

[CM Edit: Do not name and shame - if you suspect a user of cheating then please report them in game]

Message 212 of 245 (758 Views)

★★ Novice

Cheaters are still all over the place in Apex. Do your job?

Message 213 of 245 (679 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I didn't have much problem witch cheaters till the iron crown event but no it is ridiculous.

And it seems like they are on console too...

[CM Edit: Do not name and shame - if you suspect a user of cheating then please report them in game]

Message 214 of 245 (640 Views)

★★★ Guide

report not work and developer not analize your report, is impossible mnay players not have recoil and with 2 shots kill you if you have purple shield.....cheaters are cancer of game world, big problem is many kids play

Message 215 of 245 (576 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@PansarJocke I'm still waiting. Tired of it. At this point, I wonder if it's even possible for them to stop it.
Message 216 of 245 (492 Views)

★★ Pro

I don’t think they care much. Cheaters buy battle pass and skins. Keeping cheaters at a minimum cost money and effort. It’s evident they have spent zero effort against cheaters as Apex has been worst in class since launch.
If they do have a cheater queue I’m definitely in it - pity, the game is amazing. 

Message 217 of 245 (484 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 218 of 245 (477 Views)

★★ Expert
@Nebula_SK wut

Please tell me you're joking... He got headshots on you, someone who isn't wearing armor... you got bested.
Message 219 of 245 (474 Views)

★★★ Novice

ur actually braindead if u think he is legit

Message 220 of 245 (466 Views)