Re: Cheaters Apex Legends

by Balzano

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@HawkSm4sh

Hit the nail on the head. Cheats will destory this game and fast. I'm on the verge of quitting problem is what to play?
Message 201 of 245 (885 Views)

★★★ Guide
I think a lot of us is on the verge of quitting for multiple reasons.

For me it's these factors;
* To many cheaters and Respawns inability to tackle the problem.
* Lack of new content, Season 1 was a joke when it came to content. Season 2 will most likely be the same.
* Lack of competitive, there is no MMR, no ladder to climb... nothing to keep us here.

Sure, the game was fun, it truly was. But "play for fun" only keeps you around for so long. You play some with your friends, you have fun... and BAM cheaters drop in and massacre everyone... fun gone. You try to pick it up again, bam! cheaters! Does Respawn really expect us to stay with them when they aren't really stepping up? They do everything with minimal energy. Feels like a bad relationship where we, the players come in with devotion and love... we want this! we want it to work. While Respawn, the other half... kind of only does the minimum required work to keep us interrested... wich fails with time and we see them for who they are. A part of EA.
Message 202 of 245 (857 Views)

★ Apprentice

The game lasted for like a month without cheaters..then now at SEA is cheater paradise..They dont even try to hide it,, get like 15 kills...

Message 203 of 245 (789 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I saw so many level 0-15 accounts today with 4k damage, triple triple and 20 kill badges total bull. Spectate them all and their aimbotting.
I'm done ill try again when I see a new patch but not recommending any other friends to try this game out.
Message 204 of 245 (757 Views)

★★ Expert

@RoyalAKQJ10 

wow...your mother must be proud  Raised eyebrow

Heart

Message 205 of 245 (649 Views)

★ Apprentice

Started playing Apex again last week. first game i had i seen and got killed by a cheater (aiming snapping on everyone wasnt even trying to hide it lol)

apart from that ive not seen any all week, maybe due to them all going apex elite i tend to not bother with elite.

But yes. Cheaters NEED to be taken care of. As if they get out of hand its the fastest way to kill a competitive game. 

Would love to know if the devs are aware of the plague and plan something more than just trying to let EAC take care of it.  maybe add battleye as well or another detector. 

Message 206 of 245 (614 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yeah, Apex is seriously riddled with cheaters. Origin, if ya'll could just shoot me an email when you have figured out a solution or maybe just make the game actually cost like $40 so when you ban a cheater they dont just create a new account.... that would be awesome. Till then you will continue to lose all players like me who are not going to play this game until something is done about the cheaters. This is why this game will die, if nothing is done. Back to PUBG I go.... WEEEEEEEEE

Message 207 of 245 (557 Views)

★ Pro
@RCMountie
I already wrote ideas how to improve situation with cheaters.
One more quick idea...
They can simply sort players based on "TRUST FACTOR".
- if player has account with paid games = +1
- if account is few years old = +1
- if player is playing Apex 500+ hours = +1
- if palyer has season pass = +1
and so on...
This way player with high trust factor will never see cheaters in game.
Message 208 of 245 (538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is there a way to report cheaters in-game? I've seen lots of players make consecutive headshots without missing with rifles.

Message 209 of 245 (476 Views)

★★ Expert

@MediocreMadTitan 

Hold R after you die and choose an option. Do it 5 times minimum

Heart

Message 210 of 245 (469 Views)